Sunday, August 10, 2008

And she scores!!

Whew.... it's been one helluva weekend. Looking back on my previous post it now sounds like one big lump of paranoida and unnecessary worrying... tho fine, the pressure to perform is indeed very real...

Oh the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics was spectacular... pity I didn't get to catch the torch lighting cos I needed my Zs.

Saturday morning I had an appointment with reknowned photographer Alan Siew from supermodel.com.my - goodness stepping into their studio was.... intimidating. Then meeting the rest of the crew - his brother/fellow photog Raymond and makeup artist May. It was a humble old shoplot but knowing what great talents resided in there was just daunting and the fear of underperforming was.... OMG they've seen so many gorgeous people what if I'm not up to their standards?? But their warm personalities eased tension quickly, and I have never enjoyed a shoot this much ever - tho it is the most tiring and ambitious shoot I've done to date.

There was a bit of fear of what the general public would percieve... I don't know how many other Malaysian models have attempted or even agreed to do a fetish shoot which is why I also was battling about whether to use the pics on my portfolio or simply stashed in my private collection. But damn it felt like SUCH AN HONOUR that I could be the one doing this shoot and I felt I could somewhat relate to it, being a big, big fan of latex, leather and vinyl fetishism... and I am extremely happy with the outcome, with very positive feedback from the maestro Alan himself, though they absolutely worked me to BITS!!! Goodness I didn't know having to look constantly pissed off for 12 hours straight was so exhausting and I'm aching all over. Nevertheless... it was so much fun and I even asked if I could do a few pics as a submissive just for fun!! XD the pictures will be released roughly 2 months later - will take time cos Alan and the crew will be flying off to Guangzhou for yet another one of their high-flying shoots next week. RESPECT!!

Still so tired... wish I could go curl up and sleep but theres weights to lift and fat to burn. But I'm thankful for having this opportunity and if I could I'd do it all over again. Oh yea I've got backdated pics too.... and dont ask me how I did for AS, please. The website is being very pissy with me and keeps hanging. Pfft. I think it's trying to tell me something....

Oh and FINALLY having my own laptop I have the liberty of having a desktop display of my own choice! ^^ Yay... So this is what I've come up with for the mo until I get better with my Photoshop skills. :) Click to enlarge!


*hearts* 9 months and still going strong.

Oooo and I got a new cursor for this page.... but not sure if it shows up in other pcs... If you see it, lemme know what you think of it kays?