Friday, August 8, 2008

Life's a bitch-ass ho

Kimmie has been happy-go-lucky for far too long and well all good things come to an end... cos now she's incredibly insecure, afraid and nervy. Swearing to cut down caffeine is... not exactly working. I'm on the rebound and back to spooning heaps nonchalantly into cold water and downing it like a shot. No I'm serious that IS how I drink coffee at home. I don't deny it's BAD for me which is why I'm also glad I caught myself and here I am again fighting fatigue and everything else lah. Getting tired increasingly easily and that could be my body finally saying no to all that 'poison'... lol. On top of that my complexion SUCKS... I feel ugly and fat. Eww.

I'M FAILING A2 LAW. BYEEEE~ *burns textbook and flushes ashes down the toilet*

I'm packing for a big day tommorow and I'm feeling increasingly nervous and worried about it... probly will be taking the most ambitious shoot I've ever attempted (or qualified for) to this date. On top of that I look somewhat different from how I looked in my previous shoot. Bad skin. Of all times.... I had to have a breakout like, NOW. Urrrgh. And I feel disgusting. Oh my god now people are gonna think my photos are like, heavily photoshopped or some shit....

Alright in terms of bodybuilding I feel great... never been curvier and I feel absolutely threatening in the gym being so much broader than many of the ladies, plus the guys have been paying me many compliments about my size and shape which makes me feel really good about myself. But well on the other hand, in the modelling world I'm just known as FAT. And I'm about to go waddling into a reknowned studio tommorow like that. Wow career suicide. The pressure is so, so ON to impress and nail it.

Well.... I suppose I should not be so negative... I mean, if that "Law of Attraction" people are so into these days really does work.... Alright!! I'm the most beautiful woman in the world and I'll strike the lottery in time to buy myself a new pair of breasts. Riiiiight.

On the bright side.... I'll be snuggling on the couch tonight with my darling and having pizza and chocolate (and adding on to my pudginess) and watching the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics. Sweet sin. =D