Wednesday, August 13, 2008

*hysterical scream*

I just found out that my blog doesn't load well on Firefox. The text gets all screwey and my pictures overlap and shit. I use IE... and like it that way. Don't tell me to switch to Firefox cos it just ain't gonna happen... and I have no time to re-script my precious bloggie... so there it is - Open in Internet Explorer only.

On the plus side... I've opened my blog in several other pcs and the cursor works fine. YESSSS!!

Busy busy... working at the Hartamas campus was fun. More relaxing than tiring actually... not much to do, just stand around and smile and people... and they fed me well... oh yes... big breakfast and lunch :D My only regret was NOT BRINGING MY CAMERA T.T wuuu.... it was a gorgeous, posh-looking campus, with very tasteful interior design. They got beanbags in the library!! Oh, and escalators instead of stairs. Hmph... you fat obese lazyasses... WE GOT STAIRS OK IN SUBANG!!!!! *sulks*

Oh and if all goes well.... I might be doing more shoots by the end of this week :D Yay!!