Saturday, October 18, 2008

Quattro was AWESOME.

The launch went really well... club could accomodate despite the insane Facebook RSVP - much MUCH less people turned up compared to the unrealistic 4 thousand who 'confirmed' attendance. Free entrance, and all the vodka, whiskey and gin you can drink - free flow! Great club... great ambience... and would you believe it or not we were on the VIP list cos Ernie knew 'inside people' and hence didn't have to queue and shit despite being late???? ;) Dammit that man is indispensable for reasons more than one... hehe. My only complain was that they had to put tables on the dancefloor to accomodate the still-large crowd but I suppose that's cos it's the launch-nite and heck of course it was gonna be packed to the brim...

But still. Despite the hassle getting there (some of it my fault too) it was worth it. ^^

But well I'm lazy to post them pics now so watch this space y'all.... Will be up real, real soon I promise but right now, believe it or not... I wanna go play WoW. No not DOTA... but the campaign thingy cos my bro got me hooked on it and now I wanna find out whats in the next chapter... Wei I like the story mode thingy cannot ah? *pout* Whee I like Illidan. :P lmao whats wrong with me......

Oh, as for my previous post.... I have atoned for my sins. ;)