Wednesday, October 15, 2008

yeaSigh. My deepest apologies for the tirade of very emo, angsty posts. This blog seems to be reverting to become like my old one - full of depressing, angry stories. *gloom* Furthermore when I'm not going to college already to keep myself occupied. What's a girl to do then? Blog. Vent it all out in words, and trawl other people's blogs for happy posts to lighten my own mood.

So all you people on my blog roll... your updates are very important to me, you see! :D Haha...

Last night was probably the peak of the conflict... and I hope it will wane from there cos I'm so done with all the crying and shouting and I'm so sick of my face being swollen and painful for the past few days... and my morale at the gym has been low too despite having my boy with me. I want to see the bright side again. :)


Want to go to get a spanking new red dress. A sexy, casual one... not like the flouncy one I have that I only dare wear to parties. X.X

I still want a new corset.

And as always.... I want to go clubbing again. :P Wanna put on my chainmail and leather. Sky-high lashes and shimmer. Big sexy hair. Hehe it's been waaaaay too long.