Sunday, October 19, 2008

Club Quattro

Hehe... I just got home from dinner and am in the mood for blogging... Lol. *random*
Just got back from the 888 Food Court opposite CLGC with my family and Ernie. I'm not usually a big fan of hawker food but I gotta admit I kinda enjoy going to that place... I absolutely love the Korean dishes, hakka lei cha and pan mee! However I was pretty dissapointed today... ordered some honey chicken chop from the western food stall... only to get this miserably flattened piece of chicken (to make it alot alot bigger than it actually is =.= seriously, it was SO THIN you need to see it to believe it) with alot of skin and fat. The 'honey' sauce also isn't the thick, yummy, golden-looking mixture in the picture... more like just a slosh of water, honey and salt. Ugh.... if that wasnt bad enough it came with so much fries and a sea of coleslaw bigger than the piece of chicken itself.... =.= And whats more I don't usually eat coleslaw cos of all that icky mayo but this time I had no choice cos I was starving..... T.T

Ah well. That aside.... I think I owe you pics from my night out at Club Quattro. :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
My attempt to do leopard prints... =.= Clumsy, clumsy. Tsk should've gone with a lighter base...

And then there was the transport fiasco... And I had to go back and get my other pair of boots cos my new ones were biting my heels... But we got there in the end alright, and upon arrival at the club everything was smooth sailing thanks to our placing on the VIP list!! :P

Basically Club Quattro goes by the concept of the four seasons - Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And here we are at the Autumn Club!! Basically it's the first room you step into upon entry. Also very Japanese-themed with paper lanterns, opera masks and waitresses dressed in sexy silk kimonos. ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The view from our "capsule" seat...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And that night, Kimmie was top-to-tail in LEATHERWEAR!! :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At the every beck and call of my "master"? Hehe...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And outside the club area, facing KLCC... is the semi open-air Spring Lounge. More toned-down music and a quieter, brighter, breezier atmosphere. More 'breathing space'? Lol... They have a live band too!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There's also this rain corridor at the Spring Lounge, which also serves as an exit. Basically it "rains" for five minutes at a certain time hourly, and umbrellas are provided for anyone who wishes to cross. Interesting!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Summer Restaurant... which opens even during the day from 11am. Food was provided for VIP guests and the media people... so there we were to pick up the tidbits! :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One floor up... the Winter Bar. The temperature here is around 15 Celcius and below, complete with real fireplaces and stuff. The bouncers were even dressed in smart trenchcoats, and waitresses in cute Eskimo outfits. ^^ On top of that... it was my favorite area of the club as no smoking was allowed there, and there is a limit to how many people could enter, preventing it from overcrowding. We were lucky to have gotten in early cos the queue outside when we left was CRAZY!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And another of Quattro's attractions would be the Winter Bar's snow room. ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Spontaneous pic of Ernie chilling ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He had 4 double-shots of vodka and whiskey... Well, it was FOC after all!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And thats me showing off my favorite thong at the end of the night :P

In a nutshell.... it was one helluva nightclub and we enjoyed our experience, definitely. If I had one complain it would be that there was no dancefloor that night as they had to put tables on the floor to accomodate the crowd, but that couldn't be help as hey, it was the launch nite after all and it was bound to happen. :) But we did dance very very briefly in the middle of the Winter Bar, despite the fact that it wasn't meant for dancing at all! LOL.

Without a doubt, Quattro is gonna be seeing us back in future. :)