Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just as I was sitting down to my morning coffee and breakfast this Sunday... I spied something on the Starmag Variety blurb and decided to flip to it and guess what!!! Our dearest Aiko of MA Kingdom and the Malaysian Lolita Club was in the papers!! :D Needless to say... the article was a two-page spread of the growing Lolita scene in Malaysia. Here are the newspaper scans also available on the forum... ^^

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2366/save0006dg9.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/4372/save0007as8.jpg

Good job, Aiko and everyone at the MLC who have put in their efforts to popularize this culture! Yes... I think not many of you would believe that stubborn, headstrong, iron-pumping Kimmie is part of the loli scene and actually wears those adorable lacy frocks and socks - the epitome of child-like girlish-ness to most people. Well believe it, she IS. XD Just has been lying dormant for a looooong long time and has lately been ITCHING for a lolita outing. Hehe... Those dresses will be seeing daylight again pretty soon!

Oh so much for my braids being a long-term thing... :( Mom complained that I looked so ugly so I eventually gave in and took them out. *big sigh* I miss them already. No worries... I guess I'll put them back when I have the time to sit down and weave tham all over again. But ooh! I liked how floofy and crimped my hair looked after they came out of the braids!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I could actually pull off this look! ^^
Sadly my hair was poker straight again after a stint at the gym and a shower... :(

Went for buffet dinner at Tropicana last night... gosh the amount of oysters Ernie was slurping down... O.O *feels sick already* Hehehe.... Maybe thats why my parents like having him around so much when we go have buffet... he alone can cover the cost of all of us!!! :P But aiyo... Kimmie's getting fat. Metabolism not as wicked as my significant other...
I have a few pics... but they're blurred and I'm very malas to upload so oh well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ooooh and this stuff is really REALLY good! Very underrated... Burger King's Caramel Sundae... yum... and the generous amount of melted caramel is piping hot!!! And I'm such a big fan of caramel/toffee flavours... Mmmmm... :P Sweet, sweet sin for a major dessert lover like myself.

And hopefully, HOPEFULLY I will be doing an event this Hallowe'en... But... not been on very good terms with mom and I'm actually pretty scared of asking permission... But but... *sigh* I REALLY WANNA DO THIS OKAY? :( *prays hard* Wish me luck guys... I need as much of it as remotely possible...