Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Since it's going to be my last week in Subang... *mixed emotions*... I thought I'd take this final opportunity to check out this stall called Zul's Burger in front of Salmon Steak... which, believe it or not, I've been meaning to try since the beginning of Semester 1 XD hahahaha.... Nothing satisfies a craving for highly caloric, artery-clogging food as a fat, succulent Ramly burger does!! And it's been, what, forever since I've had one?
Tried this prawn burger double special... which was pretty interesting... :) But I suppose the beef still beats them all. :P

And yeala no pics yet cos I'm still blogging from the college pc. PFFFT.

Oh well. But here's something that came thru the mail today that should keep you on your toes for awhile until I get my home connection back....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
;)

Till then....
Oh and if you find dead Telekom people gracing the headlines within the next few days... you know who's been the culprit...

p/s: Kimmie is doing leg extensions at 110lbs, 10reps!!!! :D *dances naked down the hall*
Ok I think I shouldn't put that image in your head... XD