Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen... I am back home in KL!!! :D And very much pleased to be!
Got to see my Ernie, got to go online, got to sit for hours clicking thru people's blogs, got to do my regular nonsense.... lol. XD

And, hm... it's been awhile since I've done these taggie things... so while I've got some spare time on my hands right now...... ;) Wheee bring it on!!

*

I like to eat: pizzas with crispy crusts and chocolate-y desserts
.
When I grow up, I will be: rich and obnoxious. Think JBL. lawls. XD
.
Tomorrow is: Saturday
.
I love: getting cozy with my boy outside on the couch with the TV on, when the whole house is empty and in darkness.
.
Kids are: not wanted by yours truly.

Britney Spears looks like: errr...... no idea who she bears resemblances to but I do know she's hot... :D
.
I have: two eyes, a nose and a mouth. ^^ And two drawers full of lingerie. Yay!
.
I live in: a house. In PJ.
.
I really want to live in: the Playboy Mansion!!!! XD
.
I want to vacation at: Bangkok!! But I guess China would be fine too....
.
Make-up is: a very annoying chore sometimes... but absolutely essential.
.
My parents are: asleep.
.
I want: durian cream puffs and Snickers. ^^ No I don't care that it's low GI and it's 2:19am.
.
People say I look like: It used to be Melina. Now the most recent one is Kristin Kreuk. =.= And guess what - I don't know who she is. XD
.
My favorite restaurant is: Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. or Chillies... or anywhere that serves large portions of cheesy meat dishes
.
The weather is: clear
.
I like to drink: Dymatize shakes. :D Made with cold milk. I like randomly selecting protein packets at my gym... never know which flavour you get! XD Lol I'm such a big kid.....
.
My hero is: Chyna. Trish Stratus. Cory Everson.
.
My favorite song is: too many to list x.x
.
My favorite movie is: Stardust.
.
True love is: possible and I'd like to believe I've already found my Mr. Perfect....
.
Money is: the only way SOME people are ever gonna get laid. XD

----------

This or That:
Tissue or toilet paper? Toilet paper!! Cos they're fun to throw down hills, over telephone lines, and at people. XD
.
Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate.
.
Sweet or Salty? Both
.
Cat or Dog? Woof!
.
Summer or Winter? Summer

Love or Money? Both
.
True love or True friendship? Both
.
Drama or No drama? Haha.... a lil bit of drama's cool
.
Music or TV? Music
.
Big city or Small town? Big city
.
Black or White? Black
.
Pink or Red? Ack. Tough one.
.
Couch or Chair? Couch
.
One best friend or Several acquaintances? One bestie
.
Truth or Dare? Truth
.
Sing or Dance? Dance!!
.
M&M's- Peanut or Plain? Plain
.
Favorite day- Monday or Friday? Friday
.
Chick flick or Action movie? Chick flick. :P Hey I'm a girlie girl deep down!
.
Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?
.
Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston? On the hotness scale... Angie
.
Day or Night? No preference...
.
The book or the movie? Book
.
Basketball or Football? Sorry... too catabolic. XD I *hearts* the weight room
.
Ocean or Swimming pool? Ocean