Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am back from a weekend in Bahau, Negeri Sembilan, a.k.a my parent's hometown, for Cheng Beng. It's been... interesting. Lol. Okay most of you know I whine and groan and try to get out of going there as often as I can... but this time round I've actually been looking forward to it, cos I actually have things to take care of... like buying beads and rhinestones from this wholesale bridal outlet I discovered during CNY... and getting a lil haircut... and an appointment with my mom's tailor! Yeap... I'm getting some clothes and a few dresses made... :P Mom and I have been material hunting up to two weeks in advance!!

Best thing about this tailor... she works fast. Seeeeeriously fast. Gave her my measurements and materials yesterday, and today we've already brought home some of our clothes! Still have some stuff left with her to be collected the next trip, and I seriously hope they turn out fab... *fingers crossed* :)

So yeah because we were so busy this trip, time went by pretty quickly. Oh and of course something else that made it alot, ALOT more bearable.....


Guess who came along for the first time.... :P
See... he's already making friends with one of the doggies!!


That's Bobby by the way... one of my granduncle's four shih tzus


*heart!!*

Lol anyways... hehe it was great having Ernie around with me in Bahau... my mom and I bringing him around town, bringing him to try the food, going hiking and etc... tho I felt quite guilty for neglecting him at times to get my stuff done... X.X Oh and get this.... everywhere we went.... people STARED.

Ok yeah, people stare at Ernie for his appearances, build and sheer size all the time... but not as blatantly and openly as the people in Bahau! Some even made loud comments about how muscular he was that had us sniggering! XD Everywhere we went... Ernie drew copious amounts of attention and admiration. LOL. Oh that's not all - the maid told me how handsome she thought he was... and that I've brought a really good one home this time.... :P Being the natural charmer that he is, he got along great with everyone as well!

And then there was a very unexpected family reunion dinner for my paternal side of the family... so he came along too... (I was actually pretty paranoid about it cos most of my dad's side of the family doesn't know about him and there are like, SO many of them...) Apparently many of my relatives told my mom how Ernie and I look alike, and how we complement each other so much! XD My mom too had nothing but good things to say about him, his achievements and competitions... and as always people were impressed by his physique. Lol. That's Ernie - the showstopper, the main event, and my uber macho, alpha-male of a significant other. :P
HELL YEAH I'm proud of him!!!!

Hopefully the next trip there will be more time to bring him to visit more places, see more sights and also give him alot more attention and TLC.... hehes... ^^ Oh yay I've had my carbo fix too!!!