Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I fed my bloglinks a megadose of caffeine..... :D

Mouseover them and you'll see why!

And if you see strange, random cursors appearing and dissapearing all over my blog.... I'm just fooling around with the html... XD Oh well anyways...



Went to try out this place called Ribs at Oasis, BU4 last Friday after our event...
Okay we didn't know the menu consisted mainly of pork dishes... which automatically meant I can't eat like 80% of the stuff there.... =.= *sigh* But I suppose if you're a pork lover it's the place to go...


Some baby back-ribs Ernie ordered... can't give my verdict as I didn't have any of this, but he claims it was pretty good. But the BBQ sauce that was served with it was fab... had a rather strong wine aftertaste.


Pan-fried fish with butter and lemon sauce. Was quite a surprise that they used actual codfish, even more so when I expected they'd be using those cheap dory fillets! A tad too salty. But still pretty okay...


The banana+apple crumble with Haagen Daaz ice cream that they recommended us. It's actually served up in a shallow dish of fresh cream, and the scoop of ice cream was (another surprise!) encrusted with a layer of white chocolate.

So yeah guess it's a pretty decent place to eat at, if you got some cash to spare... lol, AND if you do eat pork... :) Food is rather pricey and portions are small, but hey why not, I suppose, for something a lil different.