Tuesday, February 24, 2009

*post shifted up

This post is just to welcome the newest addition to my cluttered, sesak layout. Lol.

Femme Fatale! is now in support of Gold's Gym Kuala Lumpur (GGKL). You can see their brand new, gleaming link banner I designed on the top of this page underneath the Probuffedbodies banner. Which I also made. HA HA. *hidung tinggi*

Anyways, yea.... GGKL has so far been the only gym in Malaysia I have trained at to be rated a perfect-10 on my scale. :) What's not to love: LOTS of equipment, and it really makes things very interesting with such a wide selection of machines PER individual muscle group... Unique machines and contraptions like the Powerjog and Vibrogym you probably wouldn't see in any other gym... a boxing/martial arts studio... and even a centre for sports-related therapy, rehabilitation and massage. On top of that... they play awesome music. Lol. No seriously this can be a big deal!! Can you imagine pumping iron to "Barbie Girl"?? And of course, owner Tom Curtis has always been ever so kind and hospitable. :)

Despite the aircon (what to do... I hate it, the rest of the world doesn't)... and despite that technically Gold's Gym would be a designer gym (I'm sortakinda anti-DGs).... WEI THE REST OF THE WORLD LOVES AIRCON AND DESIGNER GYMS RIGHT????? Lol... Yea I'd put up with it. :D Besides... I do have some very cherished memories made in Gold's Gym. *big grin* GGKL was an excuse to go out with Ernie and get to know him better... and some of our earliest dates were at GGKL... and our very first couple photos were taken at GGKL too!! :D

So... yup! Providing GGKL some free ad-space and publicity on my blog is really the least I could do in repay. As a matter of fact I'm happy to do it! After all... Tom has also sponsored my Honourary Membership!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thank you Tom, and thank you GGKL!

GGKL has also sponsored Ernie to compete in Mr Gym Rakyat Classic 07 as a representative.


On other things: I'm still not feeling well... and things don't seem to be getting much better either, which is rather worrying... hence I'm forced to abandon this weekend's shoot. :( But well I'm grateful for all the guys at EF last night who have tried to make things easier for me at work and make me laugh; and of course for Ernie who has never failed to give his constant love and support. Looking at brighter things... I've gotten a free fish-spa thingy from one of my agencies! No idea what it is... but as I'm not shooting I get to go tommorow to find out. Blessing in disguise, maybe? :) Still going to be a busy weekend nevertheless... Pray things go well!