Monday, February 23, 2009

[edit @ 11pm] will be testing out some codes and scripts and stuff over the next few days... pardon me if my blog gets a lil wonky from time to time. Unless if you're viewing this on Firefox.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Feels like I've been hit by a wave of immense bad luck over the past week.........

First of all... this is probably the longest time running that I've been sick (well not counting the time I had the chicken pox of course). My otherwise enjoyable EF stint has been a downer due to the sniffles and training has also suffered.

Had to turn down a shoot last week... and my Ernie actually ended up making a phone call to Dubai just to help me do that...

Think I screwed up the shoot for my very first international assignment yesterday too cos I was coughing and sniffling all the way and the photog kept asking if I was alright or not......... =.= *malu* Was my first time working with a foreign photographer as well and I probly came across as such a klutz......

Gotten into some spats within the family which I don't wish to elaborate on....

And I'm feeling a lil' sad about missing the night out with the EF bina-badan gang... even more so when the guys have been trying to persuade me for practically the entire week...

To top everything off... my online portfolio got scewed up cos I removed a div code by accident which threw off my alignments. *sighs* And I'm dreading having to redo all my custom codes and links and burning my eyes out reading html.... =.= But on the bright side I've been meaning to find a not-so-garish background but have been putting it off for months and months (I've been told several times it's too distracting) cos of sheer laziness... so I guess now I don't have a choice.

But I believe every cloud has a silver lining (cliche as it sounds...)?
On the bright side... I already have copies of my portfolio with various agencies, and am still holding a hardcopy. And I shouldn't be too worried either about jobs cos I happen to be pretty booked till mid-April which still means money in tha' bank.

And I of course have Ernie and the many things he's done to be thankful for.
And oh God I need my flu meds.

Gotta be optimistic. =3 Things are gonna be better....