Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm exhausted.


My fitting sessions in KL were... gruelling. Didn't expect that something that sounded so simple could be so onerous. Well mostly due to my insanely painful hamstrings from an especially hardcore leg day on Tuesday... on top of all the travelling and getting up so early... The tailor was situated somewhere in an industrial area in Salak South. Argh I swear wrestling on my boots felt like deadlifts....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some roadside mamak Solomon and I chilled out at waiting for the tailor to open... where there was only one table and everyone had to share with everyone else....
It's like the only place to eat in the whole area... I kid you not...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lol they serve drinks in these mugs... XD
Randomness........... ok I'm starting to sound like I have nothing better to blog about...... lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The tailor's. :D
I swear.... Shamanee, or Sham, is BRILLIANT. On top of taking so many measurements... I had to be present and had to do countless fittings of my costume... so it was made absolutely skin-tight.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yeap. So there I was hanging around her workstation in only boots and my underwear... which felt like absolute torture at some points cos there was no fan or aircon... =.= And I actually needed help to get in and out of the suit cos the cutting and tailoring was so precise. Which also means I really, REALLY have to work extra hard to keep my muscles full and my waist a lean, mean, whittled 25" or I can't carry it off!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Back down to the mamak for lunch... And before you start judging me for eating carbs like I mentioned earlier it's the only place to eat at and it's either between this or nasi lemak!!
This is like the soggiest plate of maggi goreng I've ever had in my life =.= Serious shit. Eww-ness. Oh and to top it off there were two flies in Solomon's drink........

So glad we got most of the things done today.... Got home at 4pm and had to rush to work + training immediately. My client cancelled but I was actually incredibly thankful about it. No idea how I'd conduct a good session being so zoned and tired. And I obviously OD-ed on caffeine as well which made me somewhat sick and queasy... yea I know, despite promising Ernie I'd cut down... it was either that or sleeping on the job and skipping a workout. :(

And other unrelated things: Getting fucked upside down regarding my bike license among other issues I don't exactly wanna talk about... screwing myself silly over my ridiculous spending issues (and it's not even payday yet)... and digging myself an early grave CONTEMPLATING placing what I should not on the top of my list of priorites and battling with thats too cos there are other (often unpractical) things too I seem to want more.... And not being the very least interested in uni tho I bloody well KNOW its what thats good for me...

Oh wells... I'm glad the day's over... I'm so sleeping in tommorow. And before I sign off... here are some new pics from a more spacious, rearranged EF.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

G'nite fellas. Till next time.... ZZzzzz...