Saturday, February 21, 2009

So fucking pissed off now.... =.=
The Sampuoton fish spa thing I was offered.... turns out to be some MLM-esque thingy and I was treated to some 2 hour "ambassadorship" thing... which is also screwed up cos you're only "eligible" if you've managed to rope in like 40 customers/members and only one person will get the RM50,000 sponsorship... gotta attend team-building meetings and bla bla bla.... =.=

What free fish spa.... =.= Got nothing lah! Just ask you to sign a form (which I refused) and smile at you and say bye-bye. The free spas are only for you IF you sign up and pay RM3xx etc etc etc... so I of course was like, no way. Felt damn bloody cheated cos all this WAS NOT in the description mailed to me.... =.= No attachments... very funny, haha! Wasted time... wasted money taking taxi... I could've been in Midvalley for my costume fit today but now I have to do it tommorow evening which equals a SUPER BUSY DAY tommorow rushing about with my audition and whatnot and I'M STILL NOT FEELING WELL....

What rubbish......... *sigh* But still... am very grateful to a fellow model was kind enough to send me to Uptown to catch a cab home if not I seriously have no idea how I was gonna get home from the near-deserted Merchant Square...