Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Edge to a distraught Vickie on RAW:
"I want a divorce."

:D

:DDDDDDD

Wheeeeeee.....!!!!!! Bwaahhahahaahaha!!!!! Do you know what this means???
*hops onto the next plane to the States for WWE tryouts*

Edge baybeh I'm comiiiiiiiiiinnng!!!!!!!~~ XDDDD

rofls.... *will be deliriously happy for the next coupla days*


Haha and close to home... MY very own Edge-lookalike well until he went and chopped off all those "flowing blonde locks" *kicks* .... just added some oomph our much anticipated Bali holiday. Haha yes I know I haven't told many people...the power couple will be headed in that direction this coming August. Haha yes I know!!! Johor - Bali - Bangkok. :P Whoo whee!! Anyways, we were expecting to be either putting up at Swiss-Belhotel or Wina Holiday Villa.... but lo and behold that marvelous man of mine got us Hard Rock Hotel!!!!!!
May not be as exclusive, classy and romantic as initial choice Swiss-Belhotel in Nusa Dua (I stayed there 4-5 years back), but it's definitely, DEFINITELY more happening, being right in town, and so close to the beach!! On top of that they got a totally wicked looking gym.... And shit - a hotel with it's very own rock-climbing wall????

I am going to LOVE that handsome devil to within an inch of his life.