Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3rd day of filming...!!

And I'm already so crazily tired + sleep deprived it's amazing. I'm coming home every night at 3am+ and getting up again by 8 or 9. Yeech. And yesterday there was this humongous delay, resulting in me being dropped off at Terry's gym for a coupla hours..... no complains tho - I got to play with weights a lil bit!! XD Haha.

Well since I got a lil spare time today I thought I'd squeeze in a post. XD (Addicted blogger. Old habits die hard. Lol) It may be exhausting on the set and very strenous - long hours without food at times, feet hurting from running around in heels all the time, the very COLD studio and very thin clothes that is making me a lil feverish......... but it's alot of fun too! For one, the gameshow's HILARIOUS and it's so, so hard keeping a straight face while the camera's rolling!! Terry, Lilian and Ibrahim (some of you may recognise him as "The Screamer" from Mr. Malaysia 09) are great company too... and whenever there's Terry.... there are fart stories and ROFL moments. XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Like so.

Gyaah. My calves and feet are killing me!! But dayum. I gotta keep myself motivated to go on cos Kimmie needs cash!! XD Ohoho... the things I want......... :P *ducks for cover before shes smacked for overspending* I want to be able to afford -

1. More sessions with Adam. (RM250/hour) All that standing probly undid everything from the last visit. Bweh. And I want to go back to squatting/lunging heavy and running long distance.

2. The upkeep of my new diet. (est. RM200+ per week)

3. A truckload o' donuts cos I love carbs and sugar. Sue me.

4. Harbinger elbow straps/support for leg raises (USD 100+). Or any other brand; I'm not picky. I'm in love with Lilian's!

5. Stuff on Bodybuilding.com cos local stores don't have bodybuilding apparel for women. Pfft.

6. My next piece of custom jewellery (RM1xx)

7. That pretty, pretty Juicy Couture fluffy black+pink handbag I saw ages ago!!!! (RMxxx) Zomg~ *craves*

Bahah. This is why I'm a workaholic. I'm an even bigger spendaholic. Lol.
DO NOT leave unattended to in Bangkok. XD

Alrights. I need to run. :) Take care y'all and pray I don't get sick!!