Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh boy. Think I went overboard for cheat day this Mid-Autumn. Ooooh. Someone's in trouble. x.x

My session with my myotherapist, Adam Martin went superbly well! He practices from a home-studio, at his house in Ukay Heights. Very friendly guy and a great sense of humour too! So yup... we sat down and chatted about my problems, and I was checked thoroughly. Adam even got me to walk about so he could observe me to assess the problem. He said I had a pretty unbalanced gait... the way I was carrying my body... aaaaand turns out my hip problem was, well, alot more problematic than I thought it would be - the problem is chronic, and it's not just the glutes anymore. The problem has spread to the groin, vastus lateralis and the tensor fasciae latae muscle. AND a hip flexor.

I also had my neck checked. Boo hoo. Let's not talk about that one for now.......

Therapy..... was a painful affair.

But damn. Terry was RIGHT. Adam's worth every single cent. Did some massages, stretches and exercises with me - the works. And believe it or not.... several hours after the session.... pain was GONE. I was like whoaaaa WTF. And I was having pain even while walking for the past few days!! No shit. Would seriously recommend him to everyone. Thank you Adam, and thank you Terry for sharing!! I will be having a follow-up next weekend.... oh and I've been banned from working out for a week. Bweh.

And I had the most enjoyable Sunday morning shooting with Rahul. :D Thank you for everything... hehe. Some minor hiccups, but we had fun nevertheless! I can't wait to see the photos (as always)! Looking forward to future assignments with you, and will always, always be striving to deliver my best. ;)

And I will be off for the next 10 days or so.
Gonna be away in KL, doing a filming for a local gameshow by Afdlin Shauki called "Mandi".
Haha. I'm really excited about this, and will also be doing it with Terry, Lilian and one more bodybuilder guy. Wong was supposed to be in this with us but had to pull out due to other commitments. :(
AAAaaaaaarrrgh I hope I'm in shape enough for this!!

To make up for my absence.... here are some photos I have received from Justin Teh, from Ted Adnan's Workshop/Outing @ Bagan Lalang, Sepang !


The "main" shoot, casual themed.
Guess I didn't fare too badly after all! :D So glad some photos turned out okay~

Then we had some bikini shots as the sun continued to sink...


Woohoo. Not a quality pose... but I love this pic cos you can see my abs coming along!!!!! :D


And there were some requests for bodybuilder poses too. Haha. Hence this picture. XD


And this. XD
Hoping to improve on my shape and definition!! Can't wait to back on track and bangin' in training!!


:)

Thats all for now.... goodnight, and till next time!

COMING SOON
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Just so you got something to look forward to... ^^