Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hm. How come these days I seem to have nothing to blog about..... =.=
O wells. When in doubt....... make food posts! XD

Two days ago dad drove down to Klang to bring us to this restaurant called Hing Ket Grill House, in Kampung Jawa. It's a pretty small place that looks just like any other "tai chow" Chinese restaurant.... but woe betide whoever dares show up without a reservation. :P Heck, you even need to reserve if you wanna eat crabs over the phone if not there won't be any for you!



Yam noodles... I didn't think much of this one.... a lil starchy for me. Basically it's like yam cake sliced into thin noodle-like strips and fried up with soy sauce, onions and all sorts of vege. Something different... my parents loved this one tho.


Here's what they're famous for - the roast lamb. Fuuuuh. Now this is something worth shouting about! Very well-seasoned and flavourful... great on it's own too without the mint sauce! And usually roast lamb tends to be somewhat tough but this was very well cooked and tender! My bro, Ernie and I were scarfing it down like wild dogs. :P


Their other dishes (clockwise) - marmite chicken, kamheong crab, and stir-fried squid. All of which were really good, expect for the squid which came out a little overcooked....


The assam stingray... which I really liked as well. They even have the meat cut up into little bite-sized pieces. Most restaurants I know just serve up the whole piece of stingray.

Hoo boy. I'm such a glutton. I'm supposed to start taking care of my food again but I'm seriously procrastinating about it. =.= Why have tuna when you can have.... cheesecake?
*gets slapped* Lol.

Anyhoo. I guess I'm coming round to accepting my boy's new hairstyle.... *defiant look* Suppose after so many weeks/months of him having it, I'm starting to get used to looking at him. And well if it's any comfort it's grown a little longer so it doesn't look as bad as the first time he got back from the stylist's..........


Whee.

But well I suppose in spite of horrendous haircuts... Ernie has been very compromising as of late and deserves alot more credit and appreciation for that. As a matter of fact...... he's stepped out of his comfort zone and told me that he would like to start dance classes with me - something that I've wanted to go back to for a very long time. It's been fun and it gives us more things to do together as a couple too. :) Having been out of the scene for such a long time... I'm real rusty and can say we're pretty evenly matched. Haha. *stomps each other's toes* XD But damn I'm motivated and want to do this well!