Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sometimes I can't help but wonder if I have lived a lie all this while. Blindly and ignorantly picking the bits and pieces that I only want to see or hear within my reality.... eschewing the rest into blissful oblivion.
Have I been in denial?
I'm conflicted and upset. And for now all I can do is pray for the strength to sit thru my current predicaments... and that what I must do will come clear to me in due course of time.

Right. That's that. On to happier things.... (yay lots of pictures!) I shouldn't really be dwelling on the depressing stuff now....
I'd like to introduce everyone to a very special friend of mine. I've been keeping him in the dark for quite some time, but within the past few weeks I've grown somewhat attached. So, guys and gals, without further ado.......



Meet Destroyer, my second hand 13 year old Proton Wira!
Lol don't look at me like that... I was inspired by the license plate number to come up with that! Oi knowing me... it could've been worse. XD Haha taking some pictures before he becomes too abused....... (Reversed him into my dad's car within the first week. I am not kidding.)


NOT BAD AT ALL, huh, for a 13 year old car!! Destroyer's previous owner is a Singaporean dude who has taken amazing care of the car.... and has even done a couple cool cosmetic and engine mods. Shit - guys from the gym absolutely REFUSE to believe the car's mine!


And that's the notorious muffler that's so huge you could stuff a cat in it. It's LOUD. Lol. The guys all say they can hear my car even before they see it. XD But damn I love it to bits and pieces... sometimes I wind down the windows while driving just to hear the engine!

Some very brief UPDATES on Malaysian bodybuilding....


Sazali Samad has done it again, bagging his 5th Mr. Universe title in Doha!
Clicky HERE to read more about it.

And the 1st WPKL Inter-Gym & Clubs Bodybuilding Open Championships will be postponed to March 2010 (TBC) due to lack of sponsorships. :( Very sad news indeed as I have friends amping up for the competition. Hope to hear more in future!!

Haha and back to fun stuff.....
My sister-in-iron Lilian was down in KL for the weekend and I have been looking forward to seeing her again and catching up, especially before she flies off back to the US of A. But what I wasn't expecting.... was a dinner at Concorde Hotel, KL (to think I wanted to wear a training top and shorts..... =.= wtf)! All thanks to the doing of my so-called "date"... who also happens to be The Beast himself......!! XD


Waiting for Terry and Lilian.... Aren't we all happy it's cheat day!?!? XD
Bah, that loose t-shirt does him no justice!! Wong is actually preparing for his pro shows in 2010, and is currently weighing a sweet, solid 120kg+/-. Will look absolutely threatening once he gets all cut up!!!!


The buffet spread! *gets excited* Yeaaay!!!


The cafe had a very nice and casual setting... perfect for group outings and get-togethers with friends.


Good food too!! :D They had these amazing broiled beef ribs like the ones at William's - I had so many!!! And hooo boy... didn't the 4 of us decimate all those thick, generous slices of codfish!!


The garoupa Lilian nearly kissed...... XD


And my fave section, as always.... the desserts!! :D Yum yum!! Oooooh cardio tommorow...


And here.... are the two most glamourous gals of the Malaysian bodybuilding industry!
Lilian looking beautiful as always, and I can only dream that I would have a killer bod like that one day in future!!


The 4 of us.
See lah. We ladies get all dolled up for the night and you two fellas turn up looking like slobs. PFFFT. XD How I love you lot.


Post-dinner.... chilled out at the cosy Havana Club for drinks.

Was such a great night out and felt so good catching up with everyone. :D We should do it again sometime soon. Have a safe trip to the States, Lilian - I will miss you loads and loads, babe!! xoxoxoxooxo

Labels: , , , , , , , ,