Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This is a really, really belated post.... cos I've not been in the blogging mood for awhile now.... but well I should be taking the time to write about a someone special who turned 23 this 23rd November..... :)

Haha of course it's my very own loveable, and very very vain meathead of a boyfriend, Ernie.


Lol. There's "His Royal Hotness" checking himself out.


The I'm-too-sexy-for-this-shirt expression... =.=
Oh and if you think THAT's bad..........


=.=...... Yep. I have aloooooot of fun documenting his "mirror moments". XD


Helloooooo Mr. John Morrison! XD


Oh being a girlfriend means sitting thru the thick n' thin, good n' bad regardless, right? Yep. I've had my share of the very traumatic haircuts. Oh this one wasn't too bad I guess.... in the face of what's he's done recently...... =.=
I STILL *insert profanity* HATE YOU FOR IT OKAY!!!!!!!

Okay hair aside... lol. It'd be unfair to not mention that you've been the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for, and I'm sorry if I've been blinded to that for some time. We've had our fair share of the tough and sticky times, but it is my promise to you that we'll ride the waves thru every single obstacle and I'm giving it my all.... even if it means breaking a few fingers, toes and/or ribs in the process....


But yeah. I love you, you big silly slob.


And I hope for years more down the line we'd still be the two mad people tearing down the house. :)

Once again...




HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY, SWEETHEART!!