Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! :D :D :D
Wheehehe... Saying this a day in advance cos I know I'm gonna be all over the place toms and will be procratinating about coming on Blogger. Hehes. Hope everyone is having a good time this festive season with friends, family and loved ones wherever you may be. Chill out, wind down... I know prep for all them dinner parties and functions can be stressful! And don't be a pig like me and go easy on the festive treats and goodies... less cardio for you in the New Year. LOL! Sheesh someone should market protein-packed, sugar free whey cookies over here! Or low fat, low calorie puddings and pies! Anyhoo... Hope everyone has something special prepared or in store. I know I have! Huhuhuhu. :D *excited*

As you all noticed... the blog has been pretty dead for the past (few?) weeks. Despite the fact that I am laying off modelling and freelancing it's been a very busy December with clients, the gym, training, and my extra dance classes. And yeah. I'm a big fat procrastinator.

Recently my family and I have gone on a much-needed vacay to Camerons and Penang over the last weekend. :D Was lots of fun... lots of makan too! Haha. Oh and the hotel was overbooked in Camerons... so all 5 of us were cramped into a small room with only one queen bed. x.x Pardon my lame picture captions too. Currently very uninspired. Haha.


Tanah Rata, Camerons... Where we drove down to for most of our meals.


Having lunch in Tanah Rata

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh yea this disgusting looking thing is fried broccoli. Thought it would turn out soggy and strange but hey it's actually pretty good and crunchy! Other faves include fried watercress, oyster mushrooms and straw mushrooms from the night market. MMmmmmm good! Must haves!



And of course in Camerons... there's the plethora of plants. Lol


Dad and bro

Garden gnomes and other funny porcelain stuff they had on sale at one of the nurseries






Plants, plants and more plants!








Hehe. You getting bored?






Whee


In front of the hotel. The weather was really cold in December and it rained everyday, adding on to the chills. Ack!


Ernie and I in the lounge


BOH Tea Plantation. And my very cute brother


Oh yea I bought this really fluffy, oversized pink sweater while I was in Camerons. Was supposed to be for sleeping in when I stay over at Ernie's but I just decided to wear it for fun...




Climbing up to the top of the hill where the teahouse is


Breakfast at the top!


Surpirsingly prices here were very reasonable, for good food and large servings too! This is the apple pie and buttery scones we had... Yum!






And a glimpse into the tea factory





Didn't take that many pictures this time round... we seem to visit Camerons pretty often it's starting to get boring... =/ We didn't buy any veggies too this time cos we were going off to Penang (where would be keep them??) and strawberries weren't in season either... Boo. But well it was good to get away from the city once in awhile. :)

Once again, Merry Christmas to everyone. Lotsa love!