Saturday, April 3, 2010

Aaaaaaarrrrgh!!!!!!!!
Someone backed into Dez's (short for Destroyer... or Destrier, however you please...) side while I was trying to park in BU!! *big sob* Now there's a lil dent there right near his wheel..... *heartbroken* Poor thing....

Just in case you don't already know... yes I'm psycho enough to name my car. Dez... Destroyer... or Destrier (I can't make up my mind) is my 13 year old ah-beng Wira with a muffler big enough to stuff a cat in, and that I absolutely love to bits. Had many comments from random people (even when servicing him at the workshop) that it's a very handsome car... and even Faidzal said driving my car was like driving a Perdana!

So back to our little "accident".....

Yeah some boy was reversing out of his house pretty fast... didn't see me driving past and went straight into me. And initally I was like thinking, "WHO THE HECK YOU THINK YOU ARE REVERSING OUT AT THAT SPEED!?!? MAD AH!?!?" But then the poor guy looked so sorry and even terrified when I got out of the car... I felt pretty bad for him. Probly a new driver and stepped on the wrong pedal or something. Anyways spoke to his dad, and they said they'd fix it up for me one these days at a workshop.... so all's cool.

It's alright... Dez is still very loved even tho he's got a dent. *pat* And it's so funny too that people don't believe he's a chick's car.... LOL



Here he is a couple weeks back... fresh after a wash.
Washing a car can be pretty therapeautic, I think. Hehe... he's due for another one tommorow.


Oh and I've recently outfitted him with a couple new custom stickers...
Sorry if pics are not that clear... Dez is often parked outside under the sun, so there is a great amount of glare...


When I saw this one..... I just KNEW I had to have it!!! :D Mwehehe.


This one too. ;) And I'm very sure my clients can agree with that 100%! Driving round in this car sure makes a statement. :P Am still on the lookout for more bodybuilding/powerlifting stickers... hehehe.

That being said.... Hope I get that dent fixed so Dez can get back to looking snazzy again!