Sunday, March 21, 2010


My Bodybuilding Level 1 post-cert group photo arrived in the mail a few days ago! :D
Clicky on the thumbnail to enlarge and see if you can spot me!


Reaaaady.... FLEX!! Hehehehe....

Sorry for the lack of updates.... Have been uber busy as of late with many many things to settle.... as some of you may know, I'm leaving tommorow for another course, this time with Majlis Sukan Negara (MSN). Received my timetable a coupla days ago and fuuuh it looks gruelling. And I doubt they will be treating us as well as the Bodybuilding Level 1 course... giving us diet food and such. I foresee a week of nasi lemak, sambal, curry, kuih........ and home-packed meals. And no gym. Hooooo boy are we in trouble.

So yeah. I've been all over the place trying to make sure I have done as much as possible for my clients and uni before I run away on another hiatus..... OH and guess what - Ernie and I did an event with Everlast this weekend in Kuantan. We only just got home a coupla hours ago. As yes - Ernie drove all the way there, and all the way back! :D Our first long road trip! So proud of him too... remember we both used to be so paranoid about driving...

Oh by the way this was quite some time ago but I never got round to putting it up... and since I also got nothing to blog about right now....
I workout at Fitness First Curve every now and then to make use of their wonderful, wonderful Hammer Strength machines. And while going in and out I've come to be acquainted with some of the regular faces, and started speaking to some people too in spite of my initial "I hate designer gyms and I'm not here to effing socialize and you all are poofters" mindset. Last Saturday... I was approached by Jakeman of Hitz.fm out of the blue, in the middle of my workout, and he asked if he could take a video of me for his blog! Honestly I didn't know how to respond at first....

So here is the video for you.... not a very good one... and I looked completely flustered. Lol. And yes lah I know alot of you lift much, much heavier than me lah! T.T



Okay that's all for now. Let's hope I survive the coming week.