Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello hello.... If you're wondering, no I have not gone somewhere and died; neither am I ignoring the blog or giving up on it. No I haven't gotten lost inside Pet Society either. Am still very much addicted to making useless, random updates, rants, and photo posts. Just have been whacked-outta-my-head busy - Uni, work, clients... the same shizz... and on top of that my practicum for Bodybuilding Level 1... Easing off the training a little, starting to get worried about plateauing.

AND I'm keeping fingers crossed for my Sain Sukan I exam too. Diploma level certification condensed into 5 absolutely insaaaaaaane days. Whoosh.

Ooooh found a really nice picture of myself on Azlan's blog... :D My waist looks so small here kan... hehe.


L-R: Azlan, Buda, Kims. :)

And also if any of you are waiting for the BinaBadan trip pictures.... I'm sorry that they're taking so long... Haven't taken the time to go steal them from Flickr and upload and post.... *dies*


But here is a group pic taken right at the entrance of Zoo Negara! :D We all had a smashing time catching up with each other and taking a pleasant walk. Do sign up on the forums and be a part of our next outing! Very rarely we get the chance for all bodybuilding and fitness fans to get together and have a good time. ;)


And here is cheeky Iwan dropping by just to say hello. :) Was too bad he couldn't join us due to his busy schedule... But always next time!

Pfft. I gotta be off for class in.... 30mins. :(
Been awhile since I've done one of those stupid meme taggy things, so why not humour myself eh
.

8 Random Things About Myself


1. I love shopping. Especially for dresses... even tho they tend to be very unpractical - heck I spend 80% of my waking hours at the gym. Like wtf do I need so many dresses and heels and handbags for eh?

2. I like reptiles. Snakes especially. :) Always felt I had a certain bond with snakes... and coincidentally I'm born in the year of the snake!

3. I wanna make a spontaneous workout video!! XD Something stupid and funny to laugh about maybe....

4. Desserts are my greatest downfall =.= And baked goods. Believe it or not I actually really like those Gardenia 60sen cream rolls... the espresso and vanilla cream one.... T.T

5. EGG WHITES STINK. YUCKKK. I even wrote BLEAAAARRRRGH everytime the words "egg whites" appeared in my Sports Science textbook.


6. Is addicted to Pet Society. XD Yep. I'm a lifeless phreak whos in love with a pink virtual puppy that walks on two legs.

7. I'm currently debating over and over again whether I should invest in tug-ropes, a medicine ball and skinfold calipers for my clients..... :( Decisions decisions.... I want the very best for them but there's also just so many equips at hand that I could substitute with... and I'm unsure about the investment.

8. I'm VERY tempted at the moment to invest in a heart rate monitor and/or pedometer. *slaps*


Okay. End of random post. Bye bye, and hope I'll be able to write more (better quality posts too) when I have time....