Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One bad thing after the other........

My Facebook account got disabled.

And I have no idea why, how or for what reason it was removed. It's really strange cos the FAQs said they would send a warning notification if you've breached their terms of use. Have sent an email to the support team and hopefully I will see some positive results. According to a number of other people who have gotten their accs banned or removed for no reason at all, apparently it is because "suspicious activity" has been detected on your account, or someone was trying to hack into it. And in most cases... you never get your acc back. Those who do get it back after like, a month.

Will wait a couple days before devising any action, so.... URRRRGH. If you don't see me on Facebook, I HAVE NOT DELETED YOU, and neither am I avoiding you or ceasing contact with you, or whatever conclusion you may jump to.

I might be creating a new email and Facebook account soon. May switch over to a new MSN contact as well so check back soon, and I will also do my best to keep everyone updated.

AM SO, SO MIFFED COS THERE WERE SO MANY PICS AND CONTACTS ON MY FACEBOOK THAT I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GET BACK!!!!

And there's also my Pet Society acc that I worked so hard on...... :( *sighs*