Wednesday, March 31, 2010

(If you happen to be a hardcore Twilight/New Moon fan I suggest you click the lil' 'X' on the top right of this page to save your precious ears and eyes the bleeding. G'bye!)



I heard the most shocking thing on the radio driving to work this morning.




......




....

Y'ready for it?






......





Robert Pattinson being considered for the role of Superman!?


WTF.
Do I hear "heresy"?


I, for one, absolutely do not want a sleepy-eyed, college-boy looking kid in the role of the macho, ass-kicking superhero! Appaling isn't it?


Poor thing hasn't slept for weeks. Looks awfully hungry too. No wonder he's stoned.
I'm sorry I like Superman looking like he's at the peak of health, no? Is he gonna faint halfway thru rescuing his damsel in distress?

Well then again looks aren't everything I suppose. Let's say maybe he could pull it off, eh, with saaay... a killer, rock-hard body. Mm-mmm good!




Okay. Er. Bad photo. Bad, baaaaad photo. Fine. Maybe doesn't do him justice. 'Specially when he's so covered up.



Aah. Much better.
I forgive the expression. Everything else.... no.
In the words of my sayang - "Dracula could eat him for breakfast".

So I rest my case. You fellas are mad. MAD.
Sure he'll make the kiddies go all goo-goo-gaa-gaa, give a couple prepubescent gals the hots, and perhaps make you a pile of dough... but save the poor boy the embarassment, please. Keep him OUT of the spandex.

Dear God were they considering him for Spider-Man 4 as well? *facepalms*

AND in case if you're wondering, Taylor Lautner's no better.


And just because I always, always want my say (lol)... I honestly think there are some other amazing bods out there who may be more deserving of playing Superman.


How's THAT now for a real man? Here is former Mr. Olympia competitor Gunter Schlierkamp. Mean bod, and has got some pretty good looks goin' on there too! He's got a lil experience at acting too.


That's a pretty winsome smile too, eh?


Or how bout my fave competitor Jay Cutler? Wonderful V-taper, and shoulders like boulders! And I just loooove a good set of strong quads on a guy.


Something is dreadfully wrong with people these days. No wonder more and more men are coming into the gym and saying they wanna lose weight... don't wanna put on muscle... and lift like girls. They think girls won't like them anymore if they had on some healthy weight. C'mon fellas... don't we have anymore REAL men around??

Oh by the way check out the Robert Pattinson workout HERE . Oh yes there's such thing. Be very, very surprised. No wonder he looks like that. *pats* Oh wait I forgot he's supposed to play an undead, hungry being.

(Aspirant) Mr. Olympia workouts? Hop on over to Bodybuilding.com or any other bodybuilding resource site. Do your body a favour. Please. And believe me you won't go PHOOM and have 22" biceps overnight. (Oh how I wish!)