Monday, March 8, 2010

After a long, looooong series of makans... and a very enjoyable weekend catching up with members of Probuffedbodies and Binabadan Forum, (oh, pictures coming up soon!!) I should think that it's high time to suck it up again and bring back the focus. Happy to say I've been eating fairly clean tho... plenty of proteins... and in spite of the naughty snacking I've been training very hard, Muscle Gym old-school fashion. Lol.

Whether that's good for me or not tho.... hmmm. Coupla joints acting up including the ever-troublesome elbows but the former hip injury hasn't reared it's ugly head since Adam's myotherapy sessions. So all's good and I feel great! Ok maybe 'cept the dieting part........ Tuna and egg whites and boiled chicken breasts..... BLEARGH! And I need to stop obsessing about when the next cheat day's gonna be. Urrrrrrgh.

I'm squatting 20kg per side ON MY OWN for 6-8 reps. Now that is an achievement considering I could barely squat 5kgs painlessly last year. Trying to sleep more, eat better and remain as stress-free as possible. I'm not recovering from my other sorenesses as quickly as I'd like since stepping up to train with the big boys. I've found a reliable "support system" lately and am thankful for these people being there to give me that extra shove in the hardcore direction.

Goodness me I've been so busy with life. Tonight I shall be packing up for my Bodybuilding Level 1 course. Will be away for the next 4 days and believe it or not I'm actually pretty excited about it! 4 days away from work and my usual hectic whirlwind. None of my usual responsibilities, uni, or anything else bugging me. Just 4 days of what I love doing most. But can't help be worried about certain things I will be leaving behind, especially where work is concerned.

O well. Been awhile since I posted any pics of myself too. So to humour you guys, here's one before I go from last year's gym shoot. Don't miss me too much! :P