Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Being this close to exams with so much backlogged assignments (no thanks to my fat procrastinating ass)... buckling under the stress... trying to survive yet another sem....

Not surprising some of us poor souls turn a lil loopy. This one in particular.

Chest day was goooooood. :D Lifting heavy again and phwoaaaaar... at the end of it all I could barely even press a set of 5lbs. I'm sooooo in for it tommorow. Hehes. My spirits are pretty high these days, not being so strict with my diet anymore. Having fun doing what I do, as long as I get the proteins in and train as hard as I remotely can. Friends are suggesting I train for MORE size (pushing 56-57kg now.... think I can be a solid 60??) and greater strength.... So, with that being said.....


This is preworkout!! :D :D :D Hehe.... I'm one veeeeeery happy person...... Yum yum yum....

.........

OK lah wtf I'm kidding!!!! XD Wanna die ah eat like that......

I'm in my last 2 weeks of classes... at least not having them in my schedule is a short relief....


Here's a pic from my final English Proficiency class. Haha.
Ok fine not one of my best photos..... but I like this photo cos my arm looks damn big. :P Mwehehe...

Took the time to turn out my wardrobe a couple days back...


The mess


I'm not the most organised person in the world....

Holy shit I knew I had a hell lot of clothes.... but I never knew I had THAT much!!! Found lots of stuff from waaay back. Old frumpy shirts from my fat ugly days... and bits and pieces from the skinny 40-something kg phase..... GOD DAMN, I USED TO BE THAT SMALL!?!? Whoa!!!

I couldn't even pull some of those clothes down my chest! Only managed to fit em' thru one arm!!! eally brings me back to the time I was lifting those embarassing plastic weights and STRUGGLING with them. Maybe that doesn't sound too bad for most of you but for me, at that time it was and felt so, so bad being the only girl in a hardcore gym, surrounded by hulking men. But am glad I stuck with it and roughed it out. Would never change it for the world.

Oh yea I got some new toys!! Cos Ernie and I did that Everlast event a couple weeks ago... we got some cash vouchers to splurge. So we hit the boutique to cash em' out and I picked....



A leather medicine ball!


And a set of gloves and mitts.


Not a very good pair... but sufficient for basic drills, and I'm so thrilled that I can finally add in the element of cardio kickboxing into my PT sessions!!


My clients and I are gonna have so much fun! :D Haha.

Or wait... maybe it's me thats gonna be having fun, and they will be cursing me inwardly for devising new, sadistic torture methods.... LOL