Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm sick.

No not sick-in-the-head sick. Fever and flu and sore throat and splitting headaches kinda sick. Smack in the middle of my exams too. :( Took a day off work... and yesterday morning sat thru my Business Communication paper sniffling and hacking and coughing away. Ugh.

You know what else?

I gave the germies to poor Ernie who came over to keep me company the day before. LOL.
Okay not so funny... we are now two very sick, very unhappy people. The moral of the story - no cuddle sesh when you're dribbling snot and feeling like a big brass band's playing on the inside of your skull. I really really can't wait to get back on my feet again and hitting the weights - I gotta be in a backless cheongsam in 2 weeks time and WANT TO LOOK SCRUMPTIOUS!!! XD Bahahaha.

Mmph. Unfortunately nothing very interesting is going on in my life at this point apart from the fact that I've been splashing alot of cash, and even more in near future. Got new supplements... Want a new camera... Which means more work. But I'm not complaining.... situation at work has been pretty good for me lately. I'm falling into the routine and getting more used to the stressful schedules I run to keep up with my clients. In short - all is good. No regrets putting modeling behind me for the meantime and simply enjoying life - being able to eat what I want, train how I like, and generally being alot more relaxed without having to bother with portfolio this and portfolio that. Heck - personal training and bullying people is so much more rewarding as a matter of fact, being my passion!

Okay I'm going to go lie down for abit. My poor monitor is getting sneezed at alot. I'm going to go take an antihistamine. Bweh. End of crappy post. Bye bye.