Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Every woman should have 4 pets - a mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in the bedroom, and a jackass who pays for everything."

Just a quote I found on one of the pole forums. LOL-ed so hard at it. XD Think it's gonna be my new fave for awhile. Hehehehehe.

Oh dear God I have no life. Someone take me out pls. Zzzzzzz.


---------------

But hey at least I had a pretty damn awesome weekend! Met the national bodybuilding team from Singapore... they were down in KL to train with Wong for about 8 days... so Wong invited me over to hang with them for a little while. No pics unfortunately... #1 cos they just finished training and everyone was in a lazy mood just chilling out... and #2 it honestly didnt cross my mind. LOL. Missed training with them cos of sudden change of plans... but I managed to grab a really good back day at F1 Fitness with Wong which was just as great. :)

And Ernie's finally home from his two-week rendezvous in Indonesia. Really glad that he had a good time - he deserved the time out immensely... and I also enjoyed having the extra time on my hands to catch up and spend more time with other people I haven't been out with for a long time - Ash, Chris, Su Fen.... I've gone visiting other gyms... gone to see Joseph at FF Summit (best of luck at Mr. Klang Parade this weekend!!) and also dropped by the Royal Malaysia Air Force (RMAF) Base to grab a workout with the TUDM fellas! I really believe I've taken for granted how much I love and enjoy being with other people and ultimately I think I need to learn that life does NOT revolve around the boyfriend!! :D Oh don't get me wrong lol Ernie is still a very loved, pampered and cherished and bullied person in my life. Haha.

Ok I need to go do something productive. One more week before college begins and all hell breaks loose. ZZZzzzz.