Monday, May 17, 2010

OOoooo lookie what I got! :P

Sorry lah tempted to brag abit. Currently on cloud nine. :)
So the bf was away in Jakarta and Bandung for the past few days... came back to KL for a little while before shooting off again to Bali with his friends....

Had so much to tell me about his vacay... Am seriously wanting to go to Jakarta now... Apparently they have huuuuuuge wholesale shopping complexes... all sorts of good food... and gyms are everywhere!!! And Gold's Gym Indonesia.....


Has the coolest shirts ever!!!
Omg I never knew until Ernie went there and brought me back one. :DDDD


Seriously.... original Gold's Gym shirt. Not some ripoff pasar malam self-printed stuff okay!! Totally love it!!!


Oh and that wasn't all.

You wouldn't believe.......



:DDDDDDD
Thanks to his friend Stepfanus's wife too... he brought me back this gorgeous Victorian dinner bag!! *squeals* Wheeee!!!! And I've been looking out for something like this in dark red, black or cream for so, so long..... My bf is the best, kan.... :P lol

On top of that.... his friend's wife is gonna help him order the false eyelashes that I wanted to get... and mail them to him in Bali. You have no idea how grateful I am and how over the moon I am right now..... lol.