Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hola!

Soooo. Not very much has been up. Haha how predictable. Not surprised if most people have already given up on reading or following this. But I got some good news - my left elbow has been showing tremendous improvements... especially after laying off pole classes for two weeks. I'm back to bench-dipping 30kgs with very minimal pain - back to where I started!! Yay!! And I will be working on increasing that load with time. :) Pulldowns are completely pain-free now as well so it's a huge thrill for me.

On the bad side my lats are painful and feeling very strained due to all the momentum exerted to spin on the pole. Heavy girl + momentum = never turns out good! Hope I survive the next few weeks without having to take another break.

And hey Mr. KL was last weekend! The usual stuff - catching up with friends, hanging around, oh and I was also there to do my judges practical so okay not so much the catching up. But congratulations are in order as many of my pals did exceptionally this year!




Congrats to Azwan for winning his category (over 70kg Juniors), bagging the silver medal in the Open class (whoaa!!) Middleweight category, and also grabbing the Best Posing Routine award.


Congrats Wee Kiat for placing second in the under 70kg Juniors!

Congrats Henry for coming in third place in the Masters category. Pretty damn awesome considering this is a 63 year old man we're talking about!!

Congrats Syed Azman for bagging the gold in the Lightweight category!

Congrats Sam Adnan for winning his category (Flyweight) and winning the Most Muscular award in the Champion of Champions round!



And of course... congrats Iwan Setiawan for bagging the overall title and being crowned Mr Kuala Lumpur 2010!

I currently dont have as many photos... but will upload (or try to) as time goes by.

Oh and it was completely unexpected that they wanted me to present the prizes for the Lightweight category too. LOL. So here I am, with Syed Azman.

And I found some pretty outdated food pics in my cam from a couple weeks back. So why not share some eh. Hehe. Me and my sweet tooth. But I'm pleased so say (and very proud of myself too!) that I haven't had a really bad sweet binge at all outside my cheat day for the past 4 weeks!


The Black Forest cheese cake from Secret Recipe... Or thats what it was called lol. Duno where the cheese went tho. Just mouthfuls and mouthfuls of whipped cream to me! But it looks good, doesnt it? Gotta love cheat days!


And this is a caramel cheesecake... with bits of nuts in it. Think it's one of my faves to order at Secret Recipe... Im a BIG sucker for all things caramel and toffee. Completely enjoyed this and I think it's loads better than the black forest one.

Lol. I'm so deprived of a life right now the only "interesting" updates I can make are about my cheat day. Haha! Well bye for now. Will write more when I got time.