Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Too busy to blog lately.
Screwed up emotionally too and don't want to drown you in a tirade of depressive posts... so...

But I had quite a good time helping out at Mr. Gym Rakyat last Sunday. :) Exhausting... but fun. And catching up with my friends from other gyms and other states after so long was awesome too. :) Was also great to see Zetri on stage.... and Azahar's hot pink posing trunks were epic. Hehe. XD

Oh and congrats to Abang Buda for winning his category!!! :)

There was also an arm-wrestling tournament... where someone actually broke his arm. Scary stuff.

And... the most priceless of all.... meeting up with my former BM teacher, En. Tazri... after 7 years. It was so, so good to see him again and I swear I blushed right up to my ears when he said I looked very charming and grown up now... LOL! Sadly didn't manage to take a photo with him (I really wanted to!) cos he had to leave early and I was tied up with some work.

Thank you Dymen for the photo!
Click thumbnail to enlarge (and click a second time to zoom in to fullsize later)... and forgive the chubby cheeks.