Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm sorry I've not been really in the right mind to blog so I'm not going to be all pretend-chirpy and happy for the masses, and I will be removing myself from the netscape for the meantime until I find my motivation to socialize again. No point mooring my dark cloud over everyone else, kan?

Those of you who are and have been there for me, thank you. I'm going to be a pretty moody and passive person for awhile but I'm working on finding a groove I can hang on to again and be back up running full force.

I MISSED MR KLANG PARADE THIS YEAR!!! Aaaarrrgh. Couldn't take leave cos all my colleagues were going to watch... leaving me to take care of the gym... :( But nevermind - Mr. KL my turn to take leave!!

Well congrats Azwan for bringing home first place in the Juniors category... and Joseph for placing 4th on his first competition! :)

Sigh. I miss training already. Obssessive... I know right. Somehow theres nothing like a good sesh with weights to clear the mind.