Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kimmie has GOT to stop buying skirts.... especially extremely unpractical ones ><

And I'm starting to regret getting my Madwave monokini... cos I realised theres a shop in 1u which sells even MORE chun-ted monokinis and other cut-out styles... T.T uwuuuu...

And oooh!! Kimmie actually managed to talk to the owner of that super cool kimono/cheongsam/costume/dress shop's owner... the one that now had branches in Mines, Timesquare and even Summit. Showed me this really awesome catalogue, and *gasp!* his factory is in Thailand!! Which explains how he managed to get his hands on stuff like he stocks... ^^ And guess what... all hope is not lost... he might might MIGHT be able to help me find my long-lost pink snakeskin minidress!! Yeap!! Told me to head over to Timesquare and pick up some of his old catalogues, and if I'm lucky he still might be able to order it for me. Yaaaaay *hyperness* Oh Goddddd I swear his catalogues and clothes are the sweetest sin. I've already got about... 4 dresses in mind from the latest catalogue. Like whoa... and I have yet to see the back issues! Nyaaaaaa.... somebody pls pls bring Kimmie to Timesquare.... mew!

Ok lah gotta stop crapping... need to do assignments already. Bleh.