Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tsk wth lah... I've got some random pics to upload... but apparently my pc and laptop cannot recognise my phone and refuses to let me transfer... aiyoooooo mahai... one stupid phone the size of a char siew pau... so many problems. #@%*#^$

Anyway today has been a considerably better day than the previous ones, disregarding the fact that it has been exhausting and I've been starving and surviving on junk cos I have no money to buy healthy foods... =.= Get this, a big, chunky bar of chocolate is RM1.90 whereas a puny energy yogurt bar thats barely a mouthful costs RM3.50, and knowing Kimmie's desperately huge appetite.......... Grrr.

Did this totally random photoshoot for some L'Oreal roadshow at my college... woohoo I had fun! ^^ And I so adored my hair after it was all curled and done up~ It's got that poofy, poodle-ey effect that you can't really get from a saloon perm and only from immaculate hairspraying skills.... okay maybe I'm talking nonsense now XD Tsk was camwhoring in toilets and stuff... but I can't bloody upload anything cos of my phone!!!! T.T wuuu...

And I broke my bike's lock key by slamming my locker door on it accidentally. Stupid story how that happened. Even stupider how much I panicked about not being able to unchain my bike to go home and in the end just stuffed the broken bit into the keyhole and turned it hard with the other end of the key... Lol. Random shit.

And well... today I felt really glad that things are not THAT different in the end now with a certain someone like I so feared that it would. We could sit down and talk and have long laughs... you'd tease and make fun of me and I'd pretend to get really pissed at you and start screaming down the gym... =) I guess perhaps you really are much closer to me than the others after all. It's been fun. And OH GOD my mom talked to you!?!? WTFH! Perhaps it's a little too far-fetched for me to expect the entire brotherhood to be same again. But at least I know I got you. =) *pinches*

And I was told some Punjabi dude... the one that apparently comes with his wife all the time (not that I'd notice anyways) has been doing quite abit of trash-talking whilst I'm away... and talking to the wrong people too who'll bring it to my ears. Apparently he's seen me working out on a shoulder day and was asking if I wanted to be a bodybuilder (like, an obvious hell yes!?!?)... and was commenting that my deltoids were really starting to come out and shit... For a moment I was sooo happy thinking somebody actually notices my efforts... and then I was told he started doing that whole "girls shouldn't be lifting so heavy lah"... "become a bodybuilder for what lah"... and how I was going to regret it when I'm older. Bloody fucktard. You got a problem with how much I lift!? Maybe cos I most probably am lifting heavier than you are. And well heres the same old... I'M SORRY I DONT HAVE A PENIS.

Oh well. *shrug* Life's never fair. Thats why I've gotta go back to my bloody assignments now. Buh-bye, till next time. Pray my phone starts being obedient... ><

Oh and since I'm bored I guess I'll just do Joe's taggie...
8 random things about me and tag 8 more people afterwards.
1. Coffee has no effect on me anymore... I can take up to 4 heaped tablespoons at a time and still not feel the effects... In fact I do that so often I feel like puking even at the smell of coffee ><>
2. I unconsciously make "cute" sounds (according to several people ><) when I'm contented.
3. I'm currently back into my lingerie obsession phase... this time it's thongs. XD
4. My fave places to shop are Sungei Wang and Petaling Street!
5. I hate teddy bears. With a vengeance.
6. Kimmie is a very PINK person! (obviously XD)
7. I luuuuuuurve long-haired men ^^ and eh I mean hair on the top of the head ok and not anywhere else on the face... *shoots Ernie an extremely annoyed look*
8. I've always wanted a pet python

Nah. And I'm tagging.... whoever that wants to do it lah. ^^