Thursday, January 24, 2008

Randomness <3

23rd January 2008 - Cheongsam fitting at Timesquare =)

Was so so hard to decide.... x.x Every single one of them looked gorgeous. Poor Ernie... thank you baby for being so patient... =)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One of my faves...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Then I tried on the "hooker" version... XD Was so gorgeous but so unpractical too so it was cancelled out of the maybe-list...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And this... This is really the bomb and I so wanted to get this one... *dreamy look*
Tsk tsk decisions decisions...

But I ended up buying a black-and-red ankle lenght one cos I thought it was more worth the money... Sorry peeps no piccies yet but will get to it when I can. Feeling so lazy now... bleh. But arrrrgh felt so bad for leaving the cute white one back at the store... T.T Nevermind lah. The moment I save enough I'm running to bring it home!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sam's kitties... they both turned their heads to look at me at the same time when I tried to take their picture...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another one of the kitties sleeping on the couch! Zzzzz...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And oh yeah today all of Ikan-No-Powah gave me a surprise during lunch... an uber, uber belated 18th birthday celebration which was entirely unexpected. =) Thank you everybody so so much... Lurve all of ya lots and lots... *bearhugs* And OMG the cute little choc mousse cake from Starbucks!! It was simply divine!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*chomps* Sorree I don't have a picture of the complete cake... Hehe all that was in my mind was grabbing a biiiiiiig bite first!

Unfortunately thats the only pic I have for now. Lol. Yvonne send me the rest, kay!! ^^ Whee~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And yea remember the L'Oreal Fresh Faces search? Yup thats how my hair looked like after the styling... I was so happy with it, loved it so much... broke my heart when I had to tie my hair for the gym and ruin it! Damn... now I want curling tongs too... T.T Nyuuu so many wants, so little money...

Speaking of which I need to get my ATM card done...