Sunday, April 13, 2008

AAAaaaa Kimmie's been burning money ALOT faster than shes meaning to.... or supposed to.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yeaaa thats one of the indulgences... Haagan Daaz fondue... almost RM70, shared out between the boyfriend and me. It's not as humongous at it seems, really. (well, not for the two of us monsters at least...)

Been going out shopping the past few days... also must've been the fact that I'm, actually attempting to overcome my driving phobia... and I've been on the road for short periods of time for the last few days with mom and dad.... which is... unbelievably depressing for me. Think sweat, tears and profanities. Literally.

Well I've been to Sunway Pyramid with Ernie twice already this week... Once just to hang out and browse the shops.... the second time for 'unfinished business'. XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mmm hmm. Kimmie has found another to add to her list of fave shops!

I can't believe what a treasure trove this place potentially was, even tho I have dropped by the Sungei Wang branch quite a number of times. It always registered that their garments were uber cool, loud and unpractical, and the hardcore punk culture never was an obsession... Previously I've always been very inhibited as well to overdress despite having a secret love for it, for fear of what people around me (my partner in particular) would think... I guess meeting a boy who shares that same attention-seeking inclination and actually puts it into practice made every difference now!!

First trip... we both were drawn to something respectively at the shop... but were incredibly hesitant as they were 1. unpractical... but doesn't that also increases the novelty of it??? and 2. it's expensive shyt. Then again.... our primal, instinctive urges of daring to be dangerously different kicked in... hence Trip No.2...

You know, sayang... You reaaaally shouldn't have listened to me when I agreed that it reminded me of Edge cos you both also have near-identical jawlines... and I reaaaally shouldn't have been taken by the comment that I looked more punk-princess-ey Ashley than Torrie... but well.

So here is my Ernie in his brand new trenchcoat

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Myself - my breakaway-cut pants need alteration to cut the hem of the top section short to turn them into booty shorts... or as short as they will go lah. And I will upload pics after that it done. =P Can't wait!!!

On the side.... hmm. I'm cutting up a pair of my jeans into a pair of Torrie-inspired booty shorts and belted leggings. And damn I'm gonna need money to buy more accessories for the embellishment. I need to find somewhere that sells tailoring materials in bulk... T.T sobs.

Tsk. Showstopping is an expensive hobby. XD

Labels: ,