Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FREEDOM of Expression in Movement

Hehe... just a lil' something I put together at the gym... The stepboard has become one of my outlets to vent emotion and expression lately... I'm feeling loads better since yesterday, and well I just happened to have the cam with me at the gym today... sooo... hehe. This is just for fun. Kimmie is no professional so please do pardon the hesitation and the rather awkward arm movements (seriously I don't know what to do with them x.x). Go easy on the critiques and be nice to me kaaay even if I look like I'm chicken-dancing... @.@


Stepboard basic - That Don't Impress Me Much (Shania Twain)


Speedstep - Switch (Will Smith)


Meow!! ^^

Oh and one more thing....


*click for larger, clearer view*

This is why Kimmie loooooves Energy Fitness la sometimes... you get to see the highschool kids coming in on the daily fee thinking they're ALL THAT and they do some of the stupidest, funniest things in the world. Like, hello, thats a LIFTING BELT, yo, and its not some shitty slimming contraption to keep in your belly in... Even if it was it ain't gonna do much difference when you go right home and stuff your face with them Twisties and Twinkies and god knows what crap... and stop lifting like a girl laaaa.... WTF..... XD

Ooooo and out of topic.... I'm really glad I learned how to use eyeshadow... FINALLY... cos now I'm absolutely HOOKED onto it, with the possibility of so much more compared to eyeliner...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hehe. Yeah. *guilty grin* I got another set of colours, the same brand as the previous box of earthy tones... but this time I picked a set of candy-coloured, bolder shadows =) Hehe... The pic here doesn't do it justice... In real life they look alot brighter and shimmery and I totally LOVE them... ^^ But of course my 'signature look' is still gonna be the sleepy grunge/goth thick liquid eyeliner look... Much to mom's protests.... XD

Enough rubbish... Gotta get back to work!!

Labels: