Saturday, April 5, 2008

The HOTTIE Tag

Before we proceed... I'd like to acknowledge... Many thanks to Yong Wei as well for the fitness shoot for letting me borrow her blue Nike shirt. I'm so sorry I didn't credit you in my previous post, huns!! *hug* I love you girl!

Alrite so I decided I would do Mel's tag.... ^^

Here's the gig:

01. Compose a list of YOUR top ten sexiest famous men.
02. Collect one picture of each guy on your list.
03. Post them in your journal.
04. Tag five people to do the same.

So here is the list of my top fave hunks. Okay I actually had problems with coming up with this as I don't exactly have eyes for many men, even the common stereotypes... neither do I often really feel they are good-looking. But okay that's just me, see, and this tag is about MY top ten boys so dont boo me for bad taste if your boys aren't on here!! Nyeh nyeh!! =P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
10. Antonio Banderas.
It's gotta be the accent... or the defined facial features... or that sexy smouldering look. Or maybe just cos hes got long hair. Hehe...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
9. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Who can resist that adorable-yet-arrogant eyebrow-lift thingy!! It's mostly the arrogance I that I love about this hunkalicious WWE wrestler cum actor. Attitude, attitude, attitude!! "If you smeeeeellllll what The Rock is cookin'!"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
8. Maksim Mrvica
Highschool pals will probably remember the hype I was nearly-permanently in when the album "The Piano Player" was released. Not just about the music... but about the 23-year-old Croatian pianist on the cover!! The deep soulful eyes and high nose bridge were instant knockouts, together with the fact that this was a dude with a touch of rebellion (or as how I interpret it)... refusing to wear suits for classical concerts, garish-coloured hair, and how he insisted BLACK is to be his colour much to his stylist's dismay....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
7. Bo Bice
Cos long-haired men are oh-so-gorgey... and this one's got a big voice too which makes it all the more tantalizing...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
6. Hunter Hearst Helmsley a.k.a Triple H
Will never forget how crazy adorable this guy was during the DX days! Cracked me up sooo much and theres nothing like a man with lotsa attitude and a good sense of humour. The intimidation and aggression adds to the sexiness... long hair is a huge plus (haha)... and Kimmie loves a guy with a big buffed body... big enough to heft anybody caught hitting on me out a window!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
5.Arnold Schwarzenegger
Yes. Kimmie has the hots for Mr. Governor, y' got a problem with that? =P Not just during the young, gorgeous and buffed Mr. Olympia days... up till today he's retained a certain charm about his looks. Oh and money and power increases one's rating on the sex-o-meter significantly.You go, Arnold!! Bodybuilding icon, movie star, govenor... whats next?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4. David Rylah
Believe it... this Aussie competitive bodybuilder/fitness model is ALSO a professional dancer! He's one of the very few fitness models I've actually looked at and gone WOW. Not just at the bod... but he's gone one helluva pretty face too ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
3. Jay Cutler
Don't laugh 'kay. Kimmie loves Jay Cutler. Alot. Why Kimmie is rooting for Jay over Ronnie in the Olympias is cos Jay's just so bloody good-looking. Yalah Kimmie is very biased... but thats just too bad... she just wants to stare at the screen and scrutinise her fave contestant. And yeah I don't care what people say... Jay's loads sexier than Gunter is!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2. Edge/Adam Copeland
Owhmigod.... everything.... from the grin to the eyes and the hair and that bad-boy persona... Edge ranks HIGH on Kimmie's hottie list. Damn. Don't know what else to say... This dude is pretty damn near perfect when it comes to looks. Damn. Oh heart be still. Damn.


And the taker of the number one spot....











JENG JENG JENG....










Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1. Ernie @ Tng Ern Yi
What's not to love about the young competitive bodybuilder/model/actor from Kluang, Johor? He's got the body and the attitude going... not a dude you'd wanna be caught in a tight spot with AT ALL! Kimmie loves loves LOVES the long blonde hair he sports which I think absolutely complements his nickname "The Iron Lion". But well I absolutely hate him to itsy bits and pieces for chopping it all off when he enters competition mode... Ernie is also swoon-worthy with that broad, aggressive jawline and deep, defined eyelids. Above all that, his buzzing personality, humour and energy makes him such desired company and the life of any party!

Oh and you know whats the best thing about him?
He belongs to me =) Fo' real. And Kimmie has tasted how beautiful it really is to actually have the man of your dreams love you back as much as you love him =)

Ok lah. I'm tagging:
*Nisha
*Sarah
* Xing
* Alicia
* Siao Chen

Gnite folks.... love y'all loads too =) Mwaaaaaah