Thursday, April 3, 2008

Boo.

Remember the Putrajaya post...? Yeah... Like I said previously, nothing scandalous, and since Kimmie is so sick of studying socio...

Yeah. Kimmie was in Putrajaya for a private portfolio photoshoot request. ^^ Since she just recieved her pics very recently, she will post some up here to share what she has been up to.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

To be honest.... this has not exactly been one of my strong sessions... Ladies, do not do photoshoots when you are in the midst of attempting to gain weight! I'm definitely alot softer around the tummy... but I guess am comforted by the fact that I'm also broader in the right places as well. Still.... I believe I would've performed way better if I had my bod in better condition.

Many thanks to my photographers, Tan WC and Fook. It was loads of fun working with you guys. =D

Till next time! Kimmie needs to up intensities and push limits!!

Labels: , , ,