Saturday, May 10, 2008

Define LOVE.

What's love... It makes the world go 'round? The biggest troublemaker ever known to history? The (ironically) hateful cause of broken hearts and broken lives? The unexplainable thing that makes your stomach flutter and heart go wild? The most powerful force that tames a beast and calms the wild stallion...? Brotherly love. Sisterly love. Romantic love. Parent-child love...

However you like it... Don't we all have so many different definitions of love...

First off! HAPPY BIRTHDAY XING JUEN!!! xoxoxoxoxo... I am so sorry that I wasn't at college on the 9th of May, Friday, to celebrate it together with everyone... I hope you had an awesome day. =) Oh and the photo-people... whoever that has pics... do send!! Y'all have my contacts. ^^ *huggles*

And Friday was also the last day before we're off for the AS/A2 examinations... For the entire week I've been playing photographer for my buddy Yong Wei, as her girl Jean (who is 6mths ahead of us) will be leaving the course.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Our 'double-date' at Coffee Cabana on Monday

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Awwness... you people make me jealous!! XD

Though I've not known Jean long I'm gonna miss seeing her coming into class everyday... and giving Yong Wei her dose of hysterics.... XD - you two make such an adorable couple la and it's amazing too how much has gone by in these few months... All the best to the both of you! ;-) Good luck in life, Jean, maybe one day we'll see each other again... and don't worry I'll try not to bully Yong Wei too much. XD jkjk....

Friday was significant too as my 6-month milestone with my baby Ernie... =) Time flies by so quickly... Everyday I spend with him is just so special to me. Ernie came over on Thursday to sleep over and to check on me - been feeling pretty down and everything due to training, exams and life in general... but I guess he's the reason I smile and go on hoping for a better day. I just wanted to do something special for him to show him how much he's loved and cared for... so...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I put together a cute goodie-bag...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Of assorted chocolates and lil' love notes...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This one's my favorite. =) I hope you liked it baby!!

And then on Friday I head to college for an hour just to get my assessment from my lit lecturer... then scramming to go home to my baby... XD Tsk was hoping he was still asleep so I could wake him with a vicious cannonball and a tickle-fight... but he wasn't. =( Damn... Lazed around at home for abit before heading to 1U. Then he had me dragged to Padini to check out this shirt he really liked...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oooooooo... mirror!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Then he realised his uber-vain girlfriend was busy camwhoring instead of ogling him adoringly...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And started to pose. (check out that I'm-too-sexy-fo'-this-shirt expression!! OMG...)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Again...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And again.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And again...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aaaaaaand again...!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Poor Kims. =( Are you done yet, sayaaaaaang...?? Sob sob sob...

Hehe... was all fun la... Oh you look great anyways, baby... (you terrible vainpot XD). Then we thought we'd go try out this new restaurant, Seoul Garden, for Korean BBQ buffet. ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Very nice ambience... Cosy... with good food at a very reasonable price too!

Knowing us... anywhere we dine at has gotta have lotsa MEAT!!!! Which makes this place soooo ideal~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Can't wait to tuck in... lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Check out the amount of beef... XD Ooo and they got about 5-6 different kinds of marinated chicken, including this pretty unique one which they call coffee chicken. It's the bomb!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And these are some of the precious memories I will cherish for life... =D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh... and Ernie's gift to me... our couple rings =) They're even personalised - engraved with our names and the date of our anniversary. xoxo

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Outside at this playground area

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think my expression is so hilarous... XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then we thought we'd workout at my second home, Energy Fitness... so we head to Ernie's place to pick up some of his clothes...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oooo.... Whats this....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOL. No wonder baby's such a Cassanova. He had tuition!!!! XD
jkjk... This book is something he bought awhile ago for fun and also cos we both love the Spanish language very much and picking it up is among the many things we wanna do together =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Postworkout

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Who said gyms were 'unromantic'??? As a matter of fact... some of our earlier dates were at gyms!!

Oh and later that night.... it was futsal till late night with my cell members at GTPJ!!! Omigawd Ernie we sooo have to play futsal more often...!! I need more variation in my cardio anyways!! It was my very first attempt... and I was ADDICTED!! Even better when we're playing together on the same team - two hyperactive, extremely excitable people darting and bouncing around... lol. Oh and Ernie ended up sleeping over again for a second night, much to Kimmie's joy~ *snuggles*

Then we had most of Saturday together as well holed up at home... he tried studying Law with me =.= The horror.

It's STILL unbelievable that somebody as great as you... could love someone like me. Belonging to you was a distant dream... yet today it is a dream come true. I had a really good time over these three days, as I always do with you and am gonna miss you so so much until we meet again. ^^ For now we're both gonna be back to working hard, doing what we gotta do =)

And tommorow... gotta head to KLPAC to watch some Jap version of King Lear with Nish and Sam, and a bunch of obnoxious seniors for Lit class... Mew.

And oh yea... Happy Mother's Day!! =) xoxo

Labels: , ,