Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another case of having nothing better to do

So I got tagged by Nisha =)

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Kimberley Chai
Birth Date: 30th December 1989
Current Status: In a relationship
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black with blonde streaks
Righty or Lefty: Right

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Chinese
Fears: Losing a loved one... falling out of love... being pregnant... alot la
My Weaknesses: Cute, pink furry things... clothes and SHOES... chocolates and other sweet treats
My Perfect Pizza: Anything with lots of meat and cheese

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: College today ah...?
My Bedtime: Totally random
My Most Missed Memory: Haha... too many I don't know where to start...

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Yuck go away
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
Single or Group Dates: No pref
Adidas or Nike: Nike cos they look so much cooler!!
Tea or Nestea: Tea... without sugar.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: No
Curse: Yes alot
Take a Shower: Yeah everyday
Have a Crush: Yes
Think You've Been In Love: Yeah
Go To School: Nah. College
Want To Get Married: If the right one comes along, yeah. If not theres nothing wrong being single either
Believe In Yourself: Depends...
Think Your A Health Freak: Yeah... thought sometimes I really wish I wasn't and didn't have to be. People just expect so much of me and I expect so much of myself... its very tiring sometimes... the pressure knowing you're behind, and pushing yourself so hard and still not seeing increments in poundage, and the constant feeling like you're gonna throw up anytime soon and the lethargy from being low-carb... I don't know la... Sometimes am just so tired of it all.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: Yeah
Gone To The Mall: Haha yea who hasn't
Been On Stage: Haha yeah...
Eaten Sushi: Yeap... but not too keen on it. Portions too small.
Dyed Your Hair: Not exactly dyed... bleached

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Yes
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Yes... but am glad I'm pretty much who I really am right now cos I finally have found someone who can accept that...

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: around 25-27... not too young and not too old either

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: No pref...
Best Hair Colour: No pref...
Short Hair or Long Hair: Long, definitely. My boy better have a stellar reason if he has to have his hair cut... or he'll have his throat cut along with that.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Typing this thing
Hour Ago: Chatting online... munching...
4.5 Hours Ago: Being out at 1u instead of studying
1 Month Ago: Being at college... preparing for exams...
Year Ago: Working at Fitness First... some of the most memorable times...

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: money, clothes, shoes, bling... the gym... food... dessert... my baby boy... attention... clubbing and dancing... shopping... not studying.
I feel: pretty down at the mo
I hate: ... quite a number of things right now
I hide: different things from different people. Its a defence mechanism already.
I miss: sigh. I don't even know.
I need: to be motivated again. I need to keep myself happy.... find the drive again to do what I do... the reason why I carry on day by day.

LAYER 12: TAG 3 PEOPLE
one: Siao Chen cos I know you love tags XD
two: Shuen-Yi cos it's been awhile since tagging you....
three: whoever lah

xoxo. G'nite y'all

Labels: