Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yeap. By dinner everything was going fine... Kims was in a good mood... everyone happy... mom and I on good terms again. See, sayang... you always have that effect on me. The effect where I can't help but feel happy and cheerful all over again. =)

Head to True Fitness at Jaya 33 with Ernie to solve the "workout problem"... Got there a lil' late tho... Ernie thought it was very funny to pin me down on his bed with all 85kg of him and watch me try struggle to get free =.= Over and over and over and over again. Judo class is giving him alot of ideas to bully and exasperate the girlfriend and that is NOT gonna be a good thing... Wondered what his mom was thinking about all the shouting going on upstairs... x.x Anyways, TF was an awesome place: state-of-the-art equipment, outdoor pool, tasteful interior designing, LOTS of space. But not my kinda place. Kimmie belongs in the gym of no fans and aircons. Tsk I always feel so lost in designer gyms. Hate the layout and cos I'm not familiar with the place takes ages to find the machines I want. And yea it was supposed to be leg day until I just said, you know what? I'm going to stick to where the free weights are cos everything is just here and spontaneously decided to do shoulders... Oh and the place is freezing. T.T I miss Energy already...

Oh and I thought it was damn funny when the membership consultant thought we were married... XD like.... OMG. Hehe....

Then we had to go back to Ernie's place to bathe cos he forgot they don't provide towels... and neither of us brought towels... soooo.....

But we still managed to get to 1U in good time... Kimmie all hyper and happy and playful after her workout and being with her baby boy. =) And the moment we reached 1U dad called and said they were already at Shogun... so for a moment there was panic... but in the end we still managed to go buy his present and have it wrapped at Memory Lane. Then we met my family and my paternal grandmother at the restaurant.

Well, here are some pictures...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dad and mom

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dad and his two monkeys

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Group pic

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*loves*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yeah believe it or not thats what Ernie and I got my dad.... a screwdriver that cost RM60. I'm serious. Had no idea my dad wanted it that much until my bro told me he has gone back to the DIY shop to look at it in the glass case several times but didn't buy it cos he was so undecisive and it was also bloody mahal... Guess we solved that problem now =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another group pic.... we were making fun of this one for awhile cos dad's specs reflected the flash but no one else's did... apparently the camera has a knack of identifying the birthday boy!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kims looks like some sleepyhead retard but I think the boy looks pretty good ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oooooo yea they give you aloe vera bits to put in your ice cream.... Yums.

Couldn't eat very much today for some strange reason... Had some weird gastric pains after a few rounds and not being able to chow like a man is just... so not me. Could be due to the fact that the last thing I ate prior to the buffet was a can of tuna at 11am and I kinda messed up my digestive tracts by dumping in a big load of food after it's been empty for so long... *sighs* Nevermind lah always next time...

But oh dammit... the codfish teriyaki was gooooooood....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Outside after the dinner

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mom took this... just a spot of randomness... XD



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lighting the candles at home

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The 4 of us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And this one with Ernie in the pic...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hehe... HAPPY 52nd BIRTHDAY DADDY!!
And I love love LOVE
the living crap outta you. =P lol

Oh btw... I still do think I prefer the black thick eyeliner look la... I had pink and purply eyeshadow on today and well... It doesn't show up much on the cam and even makes my eyes look swollen, don't you think?? X.X Or maybe I just don't know how to apply it la....

Ooooo and mom said Ernie looked really nice today... hehe. She doesn't say things like that very often... and this is the first time he's wearing a white shirt. Lols. I agree with her. Wow.

Getting late... I really think I should have some shuteye now....
Cardio and Caffeine at 7am tommorow!!!!!

Labels: