Thursday, May 1, 2008

Irresponsibility. Sigh.

Less than TWO weeks to AS finals. Soooo much more to cover. Kims is still FAILING law spectacularly... and screwing socio...

Thats not stopping me from having my night out at Maison yesterday!! FINALLY I've got a chance to go there for myself after hearing so many good things about that place...

Was an invitation from one of Ernie's friends, Jimmy to another friend's birthday bash... Unexpectedly there was a gay event going on... so the club was packed to the max with gay men... but it'll all cool I dont think anyone got their ass grabbed... lol... WHOA the amount of topless men gyrating on the podium.... whoooot!! Our boys started taking off their shirts too... either willingly or being bullied into.... And when my Ernie took off HIS shirt and do his whole hot n' heavy thang.... OMG you should've seen the crowd go absolutely WILD!!!!

Eh that one's ass belongs to me kay. No touching.

Oh and unexpectedly, ran into Harpreet and Tau Wee from my former school who were also part of the group. Small world!!!

Ended up going home at almost 5am cos we had to wait for some people to sober up... I still think Zouk KL rawks my socks better despite Maison's brilliant reviews... There's just not enough dancespace... OMIGAAAWD Zouk's stripper podium is the BEST!!!!

Sorry lah peeps no pictures... Kimmie was too busy dirty dancing and sexin' it up with the boy ;-) tee hee. But the events photographer did take a few shots and I suppose we'll wait for them pics to show up on the webbie... and Tau Wee took a pic for Ernie and I outside the club... =)

But knowing me... Camwhored while waiting for Jimmy to pick us up from Ernie's.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What Kimmie wore to the club =) Finally can wear my chainmail after soooo long!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm not called "Lady Vanity" for nuthin' ya know???

More pics will come when they get to me eventually lah. ^^ You know how the paparazzis love Cruz and LV... XD
-------------------------------------

Ah and yes, kena tag by Vicky/Wei Qi... sorry yea huns for the lateness of my reply!!!

First name: Kimberley
Nickname: LadyVanity/LV/LadyV/Lexie
Name you wish you had: don't know... many many possibilities... need to think it out properly!! XD
What do people normally mistake your name as: Kimberly, without my E
Birthday: December 30
Birthplace: Assunta Hosp.
Time of birth: mana tau
Single or taken: Happily taken
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Your Appearance
How tall are you: around 5 feet 3
Wish you were taller: yes and no... yes so I can be eligible for runway again - they increased the height requirements!!!! AAaaaaarrrghh!!! T.T and no cos being short is an advantage for a bodybuilder... and cos I'm at the perfect height for Ernie to cuddle!!
Eye color: Black
Eye color you want: Purple, rimmed with gold
Natural hair color: Black
Current hair color: Black + platinum blonde
Short/long hair: Long
Dye your hair a bizarre color: Yup. Platinum blonde. Have you ANY idea how many trips I made to salons to get the right colour!?!? Bye bye $$...
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair: Cutting and thinning it like Marilyn Manson
Do you wear make-up: You kidding me? OF COURSE!!
Ever had hair extensions: No, sadly...
Paint your nails: Yes

Opposite gender
What color eyes: Hm I'm not picky.
What color hair: Not a concern to me as long as he DOES have some hair... XD
Shy or outgoing: A lil' bit of both... but more to the outgoing confidend guy.
Looks or personality: Personality, definitely.
Sexy or cute: SEXXXAAAYY
Serious or fun: Fun, but has to know when to be serious too (like when I'm emo-ing and threatening to break people's legs and eat puppy dogs...)
Older or younger than you: No pref. Age is not a barrier in love.
A turn on: Long hair
A turn off: Hmm... bad BO. Being self-centred. Boring dudes.

Flowers or chocolates: Chocolate!!!! *loves* mwaaaaahh
Pepsi or coke: Yuck
Rap or rock: Heavy Metal
Relationship or one night stand: Relationship, durrrrh.
School or work: Neither. Life's short. Go party.
Love or money: Can I have both?? *innocent*
Movies or music: Music
Friends or family: Hm. I guess both are important... tho sometimes family can be just... @#&^$#@$*....
Have you ever-Lied: Yes
Stole something: Yes
Smoked: Yea once just cos I wanted to know how it tasted like... lol
Hurt someone close to you: Yes
Broke someone's heart: Yes
Had your heart broken: Yes
Wondered what was wrong with you: Sometimes
Wish you were a prince/princess: Hm not really
In real-life: Nah
Liked someone who was taken: Yeah for awhile
Shaved your head: Never
Been in love: Absolutely
Used chopsticks: Yea
Sang in the mirror to yourself: No

Favorites
Flower: Dark red roses... and the big white lillies...
Candy: Chocolate!!!!! Or the chewy sugar coated gummies... and toffees
Song: Mostly stuff by Marilyn Manson, Disturbed, Metallica, Nightwish, Drowning Pool...
Scent: *steals Ernie's shirt*
Color: Black, red, white, pink...
Movie: Stardust =)
Singer: Don't know la I listen mostly to bands...
Word: damn
Junk food: Chocolates... donuts... pretzels...
Website: this one
Location: the gym
Animal: snakes
Ever cried over someone: Yes. Alot.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: Be more dedicated to the gym and stop slacking with the weights
Do you think you are attractive: Depends. I have my fat days every now and then.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose: Hmm. I honestly don't know. Do you play any sports: Bodybuilding - I play with weights

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules. List 8 random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

1. Bodybuilding is life
2. Current fave hangouts are STILL Petaling Street and Sungei Wang
3. I own 6 dresses... still want more.
4. I'm into J-rock and VK clothes... but not for that purpose XD gawd true J-rockers and VKs probably want me dead for blasphemy XD kaka...
5. Flats (as in the shoes) are sin. No offence to those who wear them tho...
6. Can't live without mascara and eyeliner
7. Owns the most unpractical clothes in the world
8. A bit too open-minded and liberal for her own good

Tag
I'm not mean so I'm tagging whoever that wants to do it la... (Siao Chen I know you do!! XD)