Monday, April 14, 2008

*I realised that the codes in my last post were fucked thats why the pic didn't show up... it has been amended and I apologise for the uncomplete post =)

Wow... They actually bothered and SENT it even though my request was simply for fun....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yea.... with my name printed on the back of the catalogue and everything.

Here are some of the pages from the catalogue...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There were more stuff like casual wear, dresses and sleepwear than swimwear and lingerie... Maybe cos this is the spring catalogue and hopefully, if I subscribed for the summer one there'd be more swimwear... But well I think Victoria Secret lingerie is alot of hype and nothing that great... =/ Xotic beats the rest hands down ^^

Don't know why I'm blogging so frequently... =( Not very much you can do if you've been sick for most of the hols eh? First it was the killer flu and fever and now it's cramps... Feeling soooo knocked-out. But I'm comforted by the fact that it's not taking place during college days... Walking up and down campus like that is murder.