Friday, April 18, 2008

Food for Thought...

Was just browsing thru Mr. Robert Foo 's Wisdom of Life - an inspirational blog that my mom religiously checks out, has been pestering me to read for some time... and came across some stuff that kinda got me thinking. =) Among some of them:

Sexiness Is Admirable By All Men

Is Sex Important In a Relationship?

And DO click on the sidebars to look thru his previous posts...!!

Pretty interesting, and funny too, his takes on (especially)love and life, considering this is something coming from a sixty-something year old, married man working as an insurance agency manager. His English may be less than spectacular... but for his insightful, intriguing entries it is worth a read, and yeah it gets me thinking... bringing a smile to my face every now and then when I identify myself to some of them...

Kudos to you, Robert... =) Keep on blogging!!