Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fishing My Way To Made Of Honour

(All new blog posts will be below this one... ^^)

In conjunction with the release for Made of Honor in Malaysia, Hong Leong Online in collaboration with Buena Vista Columbia Tristar is having an exquisite 8 course dinner at JW Marriott KL which features various wedding themed performances and the movie premiere of Made of Honor right after the dinner.

Details of the event as followed;
Date : Thursday, 12th June 2008
Venue: JW Marriott KL Ballroom
Attire : Formal, Suit, Evening Gown

The people at Hong Leong Online were nice enough to offer Nuffnangers 40 invitations to the grand event! Each invitation grants access for two and is inclusive of the Premiere Screening of Made of Honor... So in order to get the tickets... bloggers have to play this cute lil' fishing game... and post the scores up on their blogs... the highest scores get the tickets!!!! Aiiiiiiieeeee~

I've tried and I've tried and I've tried.... and heres my highest score so far. Tsk... Having finals... and I'm spending so much time on online games... SEE HOW MUCH I WANT THIS!?!?!?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I want this badly, Nuffnang.... pleaaaase!!! =) mwaaaks