Thursday, May 22, 2008

Freedom...??? Almost there, huns...

Sociology paper 1 was... murder. No, seriously... I don't know how many of you thought it was a breeze (heard some fellow saying the paper was easy as we were exiting the venue... =.=) but I was like, what in hell was that!?!?

I guess I screwed the first question pretty bad... the argument about childhood being a social construct - I swear I read it, it's that Phillipe Aries thingy!!! But I just blanked out!!! Well... until the last five minutes. *smacks forehead* Yeah, really! I was writing a whole lot of blah about Aries findings and the labour laws and the 16th century, panicking big time cos that was the ONLY damn thing I knew.... and then the invigilator called out in that annoying voice and tone they always have - "You have fiiiiiive muuoore mee-nuuuuuutes...." and POW I suddenly remembered Jean Piaget and his cognitive-development-sensory-motor-muthafuckin'-blablabla-dipshit-study... and went...

FUCK.

Needless to say, there wasn't any time, and I didn't write any of that brilliant shit. I wrote the conclusion.

Oh GOD. But it's a relief that it's over now!!! Sungei Wang here I cooooooome!!~

Okay technically my exams are not quite over yet - I have Lit paper 4 for next week (but thats like... a 5 day break!? WTF come ON)... but alaaa when else is Kimmie gonna get to go on a humongous spendfest... hmm maybe the boy stays home... and *gasp* the prom!!

And I'm pretty wired about this - right after the lit paper Kims will be off to Johor for a week with Ernie... Yups. Wow. It's alot sooner than I expected, but I guess it could be a good thing too. I mean we've stayed together for one or two days but I guess staying an entire week with someone can be pretty different... and can sometimes change how people see one another ...(Yeah I can go discover if he actually leaves underwear all over the place or if his bathroom is filthy or if he has a gargantuan dust bunny collection or... you get the idea.) Aiyah I'm being the typical paranoid female attempting that hyperactive intuition thingy.... XD We're gonna have lots of fun... and I get to kick him off the bed every single night. ^^ Yaaaay!

So yeah. Shopping has to be done.... NOW.

Soooo.... tsk tsk, choices, choices.... the pretty pink pumps at 1u... or the reds at The Curve???

And before I close... may I direct your attention to the pretty pink sidebar of this page... Kimmie got herself a Feedblitz!!!! *clap clap clap* Now readers may subscribe to my blog updates, and notifications for new posts will be sent directly to your email inbox, plus a short preview of my post. =) How cool is that??? Kimmie-spam!! XD Hahahahahaha... THE SUBSCRIBTION IS NOT ACTIVE YET. Still trying to learn the ropes at this thing, and there may be (hopefully won't be any at all) a few stupid mistakes and errors here and there with my editing... I will notify again when the service is successfully up and running.

Thanks everyone for your support!! Mwak mwak.

Labels: ,